Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

Have you guys watched Nightmare Before Christmas?

EDIT: Okay, I see the conversation has turned to kitties :lmfao:

I have a cat! :boing: He's super cute! :wub2:

No I didn't watched it yet but I think I have a souvenir from it from Disneyland lol :aah: I always wanted to watch it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah but when you have a kitty it just walks around in the house or something, it more a creature of his own (I have no idea how people say that in English :aah: ) A dog is really more a friend. :teehee:

I don't care! I want a kitty! Muñeca was such a cute cat :wub2:

Have you guys watched Nightmare Before Christmas?

EDIT: Okay, I see the conversation has turned to kitties :lmfao:

I have a cat! :boing: He's super cute! :wub2:

I love that movie! I know all the movie in Spanish :aah:

And cute!! x3

I don't care! I want a kitty! Muñeca was such a cute cat :wub2:

I love that movie! I know all the movie in Spanish :aah:

And cute!! x3

I saw it just a while ago; absolutely loved it! :aah: Theoretically that story could have turned out really bad, but the way it's done it's just completely amazing :wub2:

I saw it just a while ago; absolutely loved it! :aah: Theoretically that story could have turned out really bad, but the way it's done it's just completely amazing :wub2:

I know :aah: I have that movie :wub2: and a shirt, a doll...two dolls XD I had a necklace but I think my cousin stole it because I left it once in her house and never seen it again :/ (Like my socks and my mom's necklace! D:)

I love Tim Burton's movies :teehee:

I know :aah: I have that movie :wub2: and a shirt, a doll...two dolls XD I had a necklace but I think my cousin stole it because I left it once in her house and never seen it again :/ (Like my socks and my mom's necklace! D:)

I love Tim Burton's movies :teehee:

Awesome :aah: My host parents had it, and of course I had to watch it because I'd heard loadsa good things about Tim Burton :teehee:

Also bought Alice in Wonderland, but I didn't get to watch it yet :no:

@Charlotte don't know much about that one :aah:

Awesome :aah: My host parents had it, and of course I had to watch it because I'd heard loadsa good things about Tim Burton :teehee:

Also bought Alice in Wonderland, but I didn't get to watch it yet :no:

@Charlotte don't know much about that one :aah:

You didn't watched Alice yet? That's a shame! I have to play a scène of it with my theater group. I play the hatter :naughty:

Puh, silly cat-person :aah:

I don't like cats ... they hate me :blink: they always look at me like they're going to bite me or somthing :mf_rosetinted:

haha...XD

cats are cute! and funny :aah: my cat bites when you annoy him and if he's 'not in the mood' :aah: but it doesnt hurt :original:

But I love dogs to...but my parents won't get a dog...

Also, cats are easier to look after ::thumb_yello:

haha...XD

cats are cute! and funny :aah: my cat bites when you annoy him and if he's 'not in the mood' :aah: but it doesnt hurt :original:

But I love dogs to...but my parents won't get a dog...

Also, cats are easier to look after ::thumb_yello:

Yes some cats are funny indeed :aah: My best friend has a cat which is really crazy :aah: When she sees her own shadow on the wall she runs against it :teehee: I always tease her when I shine with a light on the wall :aah:

Than my friend is like "Are you teasing Snoezie (the cats name) again?"

"Nooooo" :fisch:

"She looks dizzy"

:aah: Cats are funny :roftl:

Yes some cats are funny indeed :aah: My best friend has a cat which is really crazy :aah: When she sees her own shadow on the wall she runs against it :teehee: I always tease her when I shine with a light on the wall :aah:

Than my friend is like "Are you teasing Snoezie (the cats name) again?"

"Nooooo" :fisch:

"She looks dizzy"

:aah: Cats are funny :roftl:

hahaha XD

Archived