Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night, I dreamt I was in a city, sitting outside the window of a radio station. And you could hear a Mika interview (one that I actually knew already in the dream, so it was some kind of time travel thing apparently :blink:). Someone else from MFC was with me - Nemo I think. Then there also was William Shatner, and Nemo started to talk to him about a topic I don't remember. This way we somehow got to talk to both Mika and Shatner. Awesome, huh? :mf_rosetinted:

Last night, I dreamt I was in a city, sitting outside the window of a radio station. And you could hear a Mika interview (one that I actually knew already in the dream, so it was some kind of time travel thing apparently :blink:). Someone else from MFC was with me - Nemo I think. Then there also was William Shatner, and Nemo started to talk to him about a topic I don't remember. This way we somehow got to talk to both Mika and Shatner. Awesome, huh? :mf_rosetinted:

Haha xD Wierd dream... But soo cool xD ! Aww i need a Mika gig right now :aah:

Yeah? But you Had five dream gigs!! :aah: And still... I miss Mika xD I haven't even dreamt about him in weeks :sad::aah:

:roftl:

Naww hun! :huglove: I didn't dream about him at all for a very long time, actually. It took Star Trek to lure me away from him a bit to make me dream about him more :loco: Totally ... logical :mf_rosetinted::aah:

:roftl:

Naww hun! :huglove: I didn't dream about him at all for a very long time, actually. It took Star Trek to lure me away from him a bit to make me dream about him more :loco: Totally ... logical :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Haha xD I hate not dreaming about Mika :aah: I keep dreaming of sheeps :boxed: It's kinda scary :blink:

Five dreamt gig!! Woah...

I only dreamt twice about Mika... No.. Actually Three times (But I can't count the third dream 'cause I don't remember the gig :crybaby:... the only thing I remember is the apocalypse, once I left the gig :blink:)

Scary? Why are sheep scary? I mean, if you don't mind me asking...:teehee:

I've been to Ireland for two weeks and there were sheeps everywhere xD It was fun in ireland, But when you get nightmares about sheeps... Sheep gets scary xD

Five dreamt gig!! Woah...

I only dreamt twice about Mika... No.. Actually Three times (But I can't count the third dream 'cause I don't remember the gig :crybaby:... the only thing I remember is the apocalypse, once I left the gig :blink:)

How long have you been a Mika fan? Cuz if you didn't like him for years and only joined this month, you've got a much higher rate than me :naughty:

I've been to Ireland for two weeks and there were sheeps everywhere xD It was fun in ireland, But when you get nightmares about sheeps... Sheep gets scary xD

:roftl::roftl: Alright I see ... :teehee: God I was just reminded of that Wonka caption with Mika and, uh, MANY sheep on a bridge...:aah:

How long have you been a Mika fan? Cuz if you didn't like him for years and only joined this month, you've got a much higher rate than me :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: Alright I see ... :teehee: God I was just reminded of that Wonka caption with Mika and, uh, MANY sheep on a bridge...:aah:

Haha xD I haven't seen that one :blink: But sounds interresting :aah:

Oh really? :blink:

I've been a fan for... ehm... half a year I guess...

Yeah it's not a long time... But in reality, only one of these dreams is completely about Mika^^

Haha xD :roftl: Ok thanks :teehee:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21511

It's gotta be in there somewhere ... :aah:

Oh really? :blink:

I've been a fan for... ehm... half a year I guess...

Yeah it's not a long time... But in reality, only one of these dreams is completely about Mika^^

Oh I've had lots of odd dreams, y'know ... but only have really had them for a few months now, even though it's been a year since I fell for Mika hard again. :aah:

Archived