Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing much really ... spent a long time on MFC again, which I haven't really done for ages :teehee::aah: And I've been inline skating! :biggrin2:

And you? :biggrin2:

Cool ! I used to go inline skating alot when i was younger.. But i grew out of my inliners and i haven't bought some new ones yet :mf_rosetinted: xD

I haven't been doing much either.. Just been on the computer actually :blink::aah:

Cool ! I used to go inline skating alot when i was younger.. But i grew out of my inliners and i haven't bought some new ones yet :mf_rosetinted: xD

I haven't been doing much either.. Just been on the computer actually :blink::aah:

srry been on the phone with my friend :aah:

same lol ^^

getting citzenship GCSE's back tomorrow... but i might not go in to get them cos i cant be bothered ... i prob got a C ... hopefully nothing worse =/ i'll be happy if i get a B! ... its only half the GCSE though, so....

:mf_rosetinted:

because I know, somewhere deep down in my heart, I still luff yer:puppy_eyes:

NWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

go to youtube and type in "best cry ever" :mf_rosetinted:

Archived