Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Guess what, America? You’ve got three years to figure out why this guy is such a big deal in England, and figure it out fast, because he is a d-r-e-a-m boat.

Seriously, little muffin Matt Smith is officially going to be playing Doctor Who until the show’s big 50th anniversary in 2013. The traditional gift is gold, so I’ll be wearing gold underpants until he notices me."

I love roflrazzi. :naughty:

And with that, my mean father has told me to go to bed.. Even though that's impossible. I've been sleeping for the past four hours. :aah: So bye!! :bye::huglove:

i'm tired. i think i should sleep now. but i want to read more of this book. shall i sleep????? ................ its 4:18 according to the comps time but 5:18 according to the clock. which is right? idk...

:sleep_1:

EDIT: MFC tells me its 5:22!.. im going sleep -_-

"I've become a distant figure in your reaview mirror,

Fading fast and disappearing in to plain darkness.

Calm down

Calm down,

Let the breeze flow through your hair."

I've got coffee all over me, there's a reeeeeally loud party next door (not that I want to go to it, they've got people knocking at my door, it's midnight. . . ) and i have to go to work 3 hours earlier than planned. . . and I can't get this song out of my head! One way to make a catchy song, just repeat everything over and over and over again, until even you are sick of it! :D

"...and let it wash away your troubles."

Yep, this night is just dandy! :D I'm gonna go watch the drunks stumble around now!

i know. i still don't know why i'm reading it.

i'm posting too... WHY?!?! :aah:

*sniffs* *reads LGMH instead* :aah:

Your avvie makes me laugh though :roftl:

It makes me giggle, even though I've seen it a million times. :aah:

@fangirl. Your avatar is flipping amazing. Its so cute

Why thank you. :biggrin2::aah:

Archived