Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was watching My Chemical Romance quotes :aah: and I read 6 billions secrets :tears:

Ooooh.:blink:

Its gonna be a bumpy ride,

But it sure beats standing still,

I know we can work it out,

And I know down that we will.

When it hurts more than it shows,

Its not the easiest of roads,

No its never black and white,

And you can keep your happy life.

:punk: :punk:

I'm through half of London. I'll have to read both books I got for my birthday (Twilight and some crime thingy). But I also want to read the Artemis Fowl books and The Messenger again, which I think is one of the best books ever.

Soo ... I'm kind of spoilt for choice :lmfao:

Today, my brother started having an argument with his xbox because xbox live wasn't working. After a while, he started getting upset. He goes, probably forgetting I was in the room, "Please. Can I just play this game? Pleaase? PLEASE?? I spent £15 on you, and you dont even work!! Do you get pleasure out of this? Why are you so CRUEL!!!!????" Then he started to cry. My brother is 18 years old. MLIA.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Today, my brother started having an argument with his xbox because xbox live wasn't working. After a while, he started getting upset. He goes, probably forgetting I was in the room, "Please. Can I just play this game? Pleaase? PLEASE?? I spent £15 on you, and you dont even work!! Do you get pleasure out of this? Why are you so CRUEL!!!!????" Then he started to cry. My brother is 18 years old. MLIA.

:aah: I was a poor gamer once. But those days have long gone.:blush-anim-cl:

That is totally me. :glasses2::aah:

Just kidding. Instead of crying I just swear :aah:

Archived