Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know :naughty: I looove London!

How's Scotland? :biggrin2:

London? :boing::wub2:

It's a-w-e-s-o-m-e. I mean, it was pretty hard at the beginning, but ZOMG I love it now that I'm finding my way around! :wub2: Found a bunch of guys I've been talking to a lot, luckily they mostly speak textbook English...much easier to understand than the local accent :pinkbow:

It's a-w-e-s-o-m-e. I mean, it was pretty hard at the beginning, but ZOMG I love it now that I'm finding my way around! :wub2: Found a bunch of guys I've been talking to a lot, luckily they mostly speak textbook English...much easier to understand than the local accent :pinkbow:

wow sounds sooo cool

I'm studying in London for the next four years, yeah :biggrin2:

Yeah, same! Although the London accent isn't too hard. But my flatmates come from pretty much everwhere, so I did struggle a bit in the beginning. Absolutely LOVE it now! I feel so self-conscious about my English though, even though everyone keeps saying how amazing it is haha :aah:

How long have you been there?

if it gets going youll have to call up ans have one on me

Haha, I wont forget that!

I'm studying in London for the next four years, yeah :biggrin2:

Yeah, same! Although the London accent isn't too hard. But my flatmates come from pretty much everwhere, so I did struggle a bit in the beginning. Absolutely LOVE it now! I feel so self-conscious about my English though, even though everyone keeps saying how amazing it is haha :aah:

How long have you been there?

Haha, I wont forget that!

:biggrin2: Like from where?

Four years, that's just amazing! :shocked: I've only been here for one and a half week, and will be going home in 10...:aah::naughty: Not bad, I'll admit, but...that'll pass so quickly!

...Now I want to go to Scotland! Thank you Kathy :mf_rosetinted:

You're welcome :pinkbow:

Paying Guest Program ... three months going to school here :teehee: It's awesome :aah:

You should come visit :pinkbow::naughty:

...you don't happen to have facebook? I need contacts :mf_rosetinted:

I wish I could come and visit. :teehee: I absolutely love James McAvoy's Scottish accent, so I love Scotland. :pinkbow:

..I do. But I never use it and I never look on it and I always delete all the mails I get without reading them. :aah: But you can't delete your account.

I wish I could come and visit. :teehee: I absolutely love James McAvoy's Scottish accent, so I love Scotland. :pinkbow:

..I do. But I never use it and I never look on it and I always delete all the mails I get without reading them. :aah: But you can't delete your account.

:teehee: It IS great! Windy, but ... great. And lots of sheep and cattle :lol3:

Wasn't there a deactivated button somewhere...? :aah:

:biggrin2: Like from where?

Four years, that's just amazing! :shocked: I've only been here for one and a half week, and will be going home in 10...:aah::naughty: Not bad, I'll admit, but...that'll pass so quickly!

Oh, every corner of Engeland basically. York, Brighton, Leeds, Manchester, Wales and Ireland as well. There are some Americans too, and some other foreigners, like Germans, French, Chinese, etc.

Yeah, it will! I've been here for nearly 3 weeks now, and it's passed so quickly! :shocked:

btw, I can't see the pics in your sig. It just says "Upgrade to Pro today" and "Bandwith Exceeded" :naughty: What kind of pics are they?

We've got a non-uniform day on Friday. ...apparently we need to buy tickets for it :blink:

Oh. Very different from where I am then...

When you are not in the sixth form, it's non-uniform every 2 months or so and the money the school gets for that usually goes to charity.

In the sixth form, it's non-uniform everyday. :biggrin2:

When you are not in the sixth form, it's non-uniform every 2 months or so and the money the school gets for that usually goes to charity.

I never had to wear uniforms in school :wink2:

I never had to wear uniforms in school :wink2:

I did from when I started school at 4 through until year 11 at 16, so a LONG time.

For the sixth form, we can wear what we want as long as we are modestly dressed.

I did from when I started school at 4 through until year 11 at 16, so a LONG time.

For the sixth form, we can wear what we want as long as we are modestly dressed.

Yeah England is known for its uniforms :naughty:

Oh, every corner of Engeland basically. York, Brighton, Leeds, Manchester, Wales and Ireland as well. There are some Americans too, and some other foreigners, like Germans, French, Chinese, etc.

Yeah, it will! I've been here for nearly 3 weeks now, and it's passed so quickly! :shocked:

btw, I can't see the pics in your sig. It just says "Upgrade to Pro today" and "Bandwith Exceeded" :naughty: What kind of pics are they?

Wales and Ireland are not England...:mf_rosetinted::aah: Wow Chinese!

One of the guys I've been talking to comes from Manchester. He's awesome :naughty:

There's a gif from Live@Home, where he purposely falls off the piano stool, and a photo of my belt, cuz it's nice and colourful :roftl: I know I should upload them to imageshack but I'm lazy...

:aah: I think they want to earn some money from it so they can organize other stuff for pupils or something...

Are you in sixth form yet?

Wales and Ireland are not England...:mf_rosetinted::aah: Wow Chinese!

Yeah I know, I meant " from every corner of Engeland (examples: some English cities) and some people from Wales and Ireland too"

I've already been told off for confusing the UK with England, I won't make the same mistake twice haha! :blush-anim-cl:

There's a gif from Live@Home, where he purposely falls off the piano stool, and a photo of my belt, cuz it's nice and colourful :roftl: I know I should upload them to imageshack but I'm lazy...

Well, it does sound cool! :aah::roftl:

Yeah I know, I meant " from every corner of Engeland (examples: some English cities) and some people from Wales and Ireland too"

I've already been told off for confusing the UK with England, I won't make the same mistake twice haha! :blush-anim-cl:

Well, it does sound cool! :aah::roftl:

:naughty: Yeah I shoulda known you'd already faced that ... it's something probably everyone that comes to the UK from outside will get wrong the first time ... even a guy here said 'English' instead of 'Scottish' people and got told off :teehee:

:pinkbow:

Helllllllllo :bye:

Haaai! :biggrin2: How's youse?

:naughty: Yeah I shoulda known you'd already faced that ... it's something probably everyone that comes to the UK from outside will get wrong the first time ... even a guy here said 'English' instead of 'Scottish' people and got told off :teehee:

:pinkbow:

About the language??

Archived