Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

Its amazing...so touchy.such a lovely song...great music.and his voice...:swoon:

I love him.he so amazing:wub2:I almost cried...:tears:

I cant believe I missed this before,so thank you so so much...:huglove:

:wub2: *has to listen to it as well* he's just ... awesome :fangurl:

not a problem!

...how are you, by the way? :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was Fine.....

Now,I'm great.thanks to you.How are you?:wink2:

naww :blush-anim-cl:

I'm really good, thank you. Scotland's been soo much fun, and I've only been here a week so far! School gets long, admittedly, but other than that...:biggrin2::wub2:

Your siggy is AWESOME! :biggrin2:

Happy to hear that.I'm in here,waiting for my college term to start.It kind of suck...but I'm always Ok doing basically nothing...:biggrin2:

Thanks,I guess Its good for the first attempt...:wink2:

:biggrin2: Aww, it's a bit of a stupid feeling to sit and wait for SCHOOL to start :aah:

It is! :thumb_yello:

Hahaha, a friend and I were chatting about the future and that our kids will be complaining about our music (Mika, mcr, three days grace, the rasmus, etc) and it was really funny

:aah:

Hehe...:teehee:They probably will...!

You cant blame them(kidding):biggrin2:

I won't care, I'll listen Mika the whole day!! THE WHOLE DAY!!! mwahahahahah!!!! :teehee:

Dont be so optimistic.they are kids of the future...they probably wouldn't let you do that.you should use headphones or...:wink2:

who am I kidding they will force you to play him not only all day the whole night too.:naughty:

And you WILL DO that!:thumb_yello:

I was just looking at the classes I'm going to have to take for my major, and I won't even be done with my core/pre-requisites for at least another 2 semesters. And that's only if I take summer classes. I won't even get to start on actual classes for my major until I'm a senior.

I'm gonna be in school forever :mf_rosetinted:

Something really shocked me today :shocked:

I that learned that these two guys I had huge crushes on last year are friends and I never knew that! (I still kinda like them :teehee:) But it surprised me because they are like opposite people, in everyway. I'm not saying that they can't be friends, its just that I never thought that they would be friends... :aah: I'm confusing myself

Archived