2010 - Mika @ Klaipeda, Lithuania - 1 AUGUST REPORTS/PICS/VIDS:

Fmbm

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I have some Internet, and will start with pics. There are only few, because I wasnt shooting at the backstage, because I know Mika's mum doesn't like it, and I respect her wishes. I LOVE HER SO MUCH NOW!!! She's so kind and amazing! Mika is happy to have such a mother.

Well

0_3ffc8_34db2f39_L

0_3ffc9_6bfbe50f_orig

0_3ffca_b5d0849b_orig

So, I have some Internet, and will start with pics. There are only few, because I wasnt shooting at the backstage, because I know Mika's mum doesn't like it, and I respect her wishes. I LOVE HER SO MUCH NOW!!! She's so kind and amazing! Mika is happy to have such a mother.

Well

0_3ffc8_34db2f39_L

0_3ffc9_6bfbe50f_orig

0_3ffca_b5d0849b_orig

love the pics!!!! thanks for posting!

Hey there! Gee that so awesome to read all of this,and remember what THAT NIGHT was like :cheerful_h4h: So lemme tell you my story..

I was standing right beside the stage enterance,suddenly Mikas Momma came and brought me backstage. Shes so sweet,talkative and awesome lady! There were couple of other girls and a few boys. She gave us short instruction how to act onstage and dressed us up. I got to wear that wedding dress.We went on stage couple of times,also had a chance to watch the full show in the first row,and spend time backstage...That was an amazing experience!!:boing:

Met Mika afterwards,he was soooooooo nice!!! And cute ! :mf_lustslow:

So i took a pic w/ him,got his autograph ,we talked a lil :das: and he went his own way... Then his Mommy kissed me goodbye and I went back home...:mf_rosetinted:

I really wanted to keep it short,cuz when i expand its hard for me to stop lol

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4655137&id=641468208&ref=fbx_album :pinkbow:

Hi! I'm still in Riga, and will be traveling for a week. But I will try to find a time and Internet connection to write my report.

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FIRST GIG, AND I'M A LOLLIPOP GIRL!!!

I had an impression that it is very easy to become to Lollipop !)) I see entirely native faces)

Well, I'm ready for my report.

We arrived at 11AM, there were girls already. I suggested to start writing a list, and Qing began. While waiting, we saw John, he started to smile to my little son, and was glad when my baby waved bye-bye to him.

I wanted to be on the stage, so when Mika's mom went to pick up LG and BG, everybody pointed at me. Thank you, girls! She took my husband too. She pointed at him and strictly ordered: you go too!

While rehearsal she took me by my arm several times, and suddenly my thought was: OMG, this hand touched Mika when he was a little baby, it was so cute and nice to think about it!

So, we were waiting backstage, and I heard Mika rehearsing, it sounded like opera :)

The first time I saw Mika live was at the backstage, he stood with Cherisse and waited for the start of the show. He joked (as I saw from afar) and was in very good mood. Then we came to see the show, and I saw him climbing the ladder to the stage.

I loved to be a LG! And it turned out that I wasn't afraid at all! The audience seemed friendly, and everything was so easy and great! I danced like crazy, and afraid I looked a bit silly :)

Mika took my husband (a pig mask) and danced with him!!! Then was a bow. I was next to Mika's right hand. It was an amazing experience – to hug him! But my thoughts were: God, he is so skinny! I looked at his face so close, and wanted to feed him with fresh high-calorie products.

Then we waited for a meeting backstage. Mika's mom was packing his costumes and shoes, and I thought that she works so hard, and how amazing she is. She got to know that we will be in Riga and asked to be on the stage again, but we said that we want to see the gig itself so much. I hope she understood and wasn't offended? She is so kind and pleasant person!

Mika went to take photos with us. I gave him the drawing of a dog that my daughter made (she stood near), and he said something like that: I can't think up a name for my dog, can you advise me something? I said it has contain the letter “R”. Mika asked why, and I said: because a dog tells so. And Mika said “aha, like this: rrrrrrrr”. It sounded so brilliant!

We presented him sweets from Kiev, because Ukraine is famous with tasty sweets.

After all he took several photos with staff, sit into a car and gone. I was like :shocked::blink: no M&G??? And realized how lucky I was so be a LG and meet him backstage!!!

I'm very pleased to meet Eglė, Rugilegile, Foxxy, Melisanda, Yulia and others. It's so cool to meet MFCers! Thank you Melisanda for helping my daughter after the gig to get backstage to me.

Well, I'm ready for my report.

We arrived at 11AM, there were girls already. I suggested to start writing a list, and Qing began. While waiting, we saw John, he started to smile to my little son, and was glad when my baby waved bye-bye to him.

I wanted to be on the stage, so when Mika's mom went to pick up LG and BG, everybody pointed at me. Thank you, girls! She took my husband too. She pointed at him and strictly ordered: you go too!

While rehearsal she took me by my arm several times, and suddenly my thought was: OMG, this hand touched Mika when he was a little baby, it was so cute and nice to think about it!

So, we were waiting backstage, and I heard Mika rehearsing, it sounded like opera :)

The first time I saw Mika live was at the backstage, he stood with Cherisse and waited for the start of the show. He joked (as I saw from afar) and was in very good mood. Then we came to see the show, and I saw him climbing the ladder to the stage.

I loved to be a LG! And it turned out that I wasn't afraid at all! The audience seemed friendly, and everything was so easy and great! I danced like crazy, and afraid I looked a bit silly :)

Mika took my husband (a pig mask) and danced with him!!! Then was a bow. I was next to Mika's right hand. It was an amazing experience – to hug him! But my thoughts were: God, he is so skinny! I looked at his face so close, and wanted to feed him with fresh high-calorie products.

Then we waited for a meeting backstage. Mika's mom was packing his costumes and shoes, and I thought that she works so hard, and how amazing she is. She got to know that we will be in Riga and asked to be on the stage again, but we said that we want to see the gig itself so much. I hope she understood and wasn't offended? She is so kind and pleasant person!

Mika went to take photos with us. I gave him the drawing of a dog that my daughter made (she stood near), and he said something like that: I can't think up a name for my dog, can you advise me something? I said it has contain the letter “R”. Mika asked why, and I said: because a dog tells so. And Mika said “aha, like this: rrrrrrrr”. It sounded so brilliant!

We presented him sweets from Kiev, because Ukraine is famous with tasty sweets.

After all he took several photos with staff, sit into a car and gone. I was like :shocked::blink: no M&G??? And realized how lucky I was so be a LG and meet him backstage!!!

I'm very pleased to meet Eglė, Rugilegile, Foxxy, Melisanda, Yulia and others. It's so cool to meet MFCers! Thank you Melisanda for helping my daughter after the gig to get backstage to me.

thanks for you lovely report Elen!

looks like you had quite relaxed meet and greet and he wasn't in a hurry!

his mum is really amazing and very caring ... i do appriciate how she helped us in moscow with all the costumes and dresses ...

amazing! that you managed to get to 2 gigs one after another!

thanks for you lovely report Elen!

looks like you had quite relaxed meet and greet and he wasn't in a hurry!

his mum is really amazing and very caring ... i do appriciate how she helped us in moscow with all the costumes and dresses ...

amazing! that you managed to get to 2 gigs one after another!

Yes! But I, so to say, planned to look in his eyes (ppl say it feels like heaven) - and don't remember if I did it! I was picking up English words :aah::boxed:

Yes! But I, so to say, planned to look in his eyes (ppl say it feels like heaven) - and don't remember if I did it! I was picking up English words :aah::boxed:

i wish i could )) ... but we were really short in time ... it all went in such a rush ((( i didn't have enough:naughty:

don't know when my next time gonna be ... so it's kinds bitter-sweet after taste ... more to the sweet side though )))

i wish i could )) ... but we were really short in time ... it all went in such a rush ((( i didn't have enough:naughty:

don't know when my next time gonna be ... so it's kinds bitter-sweet after taste ... more to the sweet side though )))

Totally agree.

But I want moooore!!!!! Every day a gig and M&G!!!!! :aah:

ah, absolutely forgot. When Mika came to take a photos, he was standing and talking to ppl. Suddenly he saw me - well, not me, but my t-shirt :blush-anim-cl: and pointed at it, like WOW! I said: yes, it is you, it's my design. I don't remember what he said, but I have a clear understanding that he liked it! I was so proud!

Soooo pleased to meet you and your family. :meow: glad I could help. not only me, we did it with Rugile:original: I talked to the security guy that I had your daughter with me and "the mother of the little girl is backstage with Mika :wink2:" and he said ok and went backstage to look for you and then I realised that I lost Rugile and your daughter, was crowdy there...so I started to look for them thinking "the security guy needs me there with a little child when he is back...where is the child...?" ufff but I met Rugile and everything went ok:original:

Soooo pleased to meet you and your family. :meow: glad I could help. not only me, we did it with Rugile:original: I talked to the security guy that I had your daughter with me and "the mother of the little girl is backstage with Mika :wink2:" and he said ok and went backstage to look for you and then I realised that I lost Rugile and your daughter, was crowdy there...so I started to look for them thinking "the security guy needs me there with a little child when he is back...where is the child...?" ufff but I met Rugile and everything went ok:original:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

My daughter likes you so much :blush-anim-cl:

And what about reports and videos? :wink2:

Yes, and when me and Eva found each other, DQ daughter already was with the staff woman who promissed to take her to DQ ;)

Dreamy Queen, actually i found it very strange to leave a little daughter to me becouse when you went to be Lollipop girl you turned to me and said that your daughter will stay with me and then went to backstage. During the show me and my boyfriend stood by your daughter's side and tried to protect her from pushing becouse she was in the first row and some girls tried to invade her place. So during all show I was pushed from the one side and had to hold tight to protect your daughter. I'm really glad everything went good :)

Edited by Rugilegile

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

My daughter likes you so much :blush-anim-cl:

And what about reports and videos? :wink2:

I'm happy. she is great and very brave. give her a kiss!!!!!:puppy_eyes::huglove:

I'll post some videos...they're shaky....didn't like my place...:wink2:

when Mika's mom went to pick up LG and BG, everybody pointed at me. Thank you, girls!

I'm very pleased to meet Eglė, Rugilegile, Foxxy, Melisanda, Yulia and others. It's so cool to meet MFCers!

You're welcome :huglove: Actually, I touched Mika's mom's arm when I was pointing at you :roftl: I knew how much you wanted to be a LG :wub2:

So, as the coach went through mile after mile and hour after hour of countryside with fields and fir trees and very few houses, I did begin to wonder if anyone would actually be in Klaipeda for this gig, but arrived to find the what seemed to be the entire population of Lithuania was there!

Met up with Yuls and several unfeasibly tall (and unfeasibly young!) Lithuania fans in the morning. Not sure of all their names but everyone was really friendly and nice. Then the dressing room arrived (it was a rather beautiful clipper-type boat which moored behind the stage!). I've tried to attach a photo of it, but it's my first attempt at putting a pic in a thread and it seems to be only a thumbnail, dunno why?! :doh:

The venue was basically the quayside, and was full of people queuing to go on boat trips, people eating at temporary food and drink stalls, just people everywhere. Clearing the "venue" for soundcheck looked like it would be an impossible task! Yuls was doing the numbers list, so got my number and went to check in at hotel. Came back to find the area had indeed been cleared, but nobody stopped me walking in, and I found I was the only person in there, apart from police, security, crew and band! Eventually I located the rest of them, and Yuls organised the queue with military precision. They let the first 20 of us in, and apparently they let us in too early as the support bands were still soundchecking (in fact they seemed to be soundchecking most of the afternoon and evening!). I think the queue system fell apart a bit after that as security abandoned it.

Anyway, this was such a fun gig. Really enjoyed it, especially the place, and the atmosphere in the front was just great. Three entertaining groups first, and everyone sang along, well - not me and Yuls as it was in Lithuanian, but we did a few la la las :biggrin2:

Mika looked just (a little too) fabulous in his sailor hat, and from the crowd's reaction I guess his Lithuanian chat was pretty spot-on. I don't know how he does it in all the different languages (is it streamed through the earpiece or does he learn the phrases phonetically?) but it's a really nice thoughtful touch which very few artists bother to do! KA came pretty late in the set, and for a while, we thought maybe he wouldn't do it, but when he did, on the very first chord, there was a "whoa yeah" shout in perfect unison from me and Yuls, which made everyone else (including Mika) laugh! And the "****ing beetle!" moment was a classic!

It may have been a long way to go, and it may have been simpler to just go Helsinki-Riga, but for me, Klaipeda was the most enjoyable of the three shows, so I'm really glad I did it :thumb_yello:

post-4021-142983688651_thumb.jpg

It may have been a long way to go, and it may have been simpler to just go Helsinki-Riga, but for me, Klaipeda was the most enjoyable of the three shows, so I'm really glad I did it :thumb_yello:

Wooo, glad to hear this :wub2: What a nice report :wub2:

And yes, his Lithuanian was amazingly great and, as I read, it was streamed through the earpiece he had :naughty: