2010 - Mika @ Klaipeda, Lithuania - 1 AUGUST REPORTS/PICS/VIDS:

Fmbm

Enigma, thank you for the report, I'm glad you liked the gig in Klaipeda :) Actually I was in Helsinki (that was my first Mika gig) and everything was awesome and amazing but in Klaipeda.... It was also very special, I can't decide which show I liked more :)

Foxxy, thank you so very much for this video, this is beyond any words, I just stood there in shock and couldn't believe what is happening. Such a great talent, such an amazing voice... Angel.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lithu13.jpg

Thank u hun for all these pics:thumb_yello: Dunno how did u get them. I tried to copy&paste some of them but I couldn't, those websites have their pics protected :aah:

We got on the venue one of the firsts so we get apoortunity to get the first row. And so we did! I was standing right in the middle and Mika was pretty much ALWAYS in the middle before me! It was amazing!

Before the gig we spotted Mama P and John so we started to take pics of them, but then we noticed that they talking and pointing at us. So we thought that they don't like to be photografed. But then Mama P come to us (to me and my friend exactly) and asked do we want to lollipop girls. We say "Thanks, but we want to enjoy the gig from the first row" so she went on. I touched her :teehee: Sheeee's soooo cuuuute aaaliiive!

Mika was amazing! I loved the way he talked in Lithuanian. When he told "Let me introduce my band in Lithuanian" ("Aš noriu pristatyti savo grupę") we started to show thumbs up and he thumbed up us as well and giggled.. :wub2:

He playeeeed "Over my shoulder"!!! He said that he didn't plan to sing it, but as he said "he just had to"! It was amazing, cuz the were no sound in the crowd. Pure silance. Beautiful :wub2: Also he sang "Sweet dreams". How cool is that?

Also there were some bugs flying around him and he was like "****ing beatles, but.. I smell like a donkey, so.." :naughty:

It was amazing, amazing, amazing :wub2:

I want mooore!!!

OMS :wub2: My fav!!! I loved your report and pics, T4P :thumb_yello:

Has anybody posted ?

"Mika sužavėjo Jūros šventės dalyvius"

Article and video(12min.)

http://klaipeda.diena.lt/naujienos/miestas/mika-suzavejo-juros-sventes-dalyvius-291352

Pics

http://klaipeda.diena.lt/naujienos/miestas/mika-suzavejo-juros-sventes-dalyvius-291352#picture-gallery

Loved that vid! Thanks :fangurl:

Yes, and when me and Eva found each other, DQ daughter already was with the staff woman who promissed to take her to DQ ;)

Dreamy Queen, actually i found it very strange to leave a little daughter to me becouse when you went to be Lollipop girl you turned to me and said that your daughter will stay with me and then went to backstage. During the show me and my boyfriend stood by your daughter's side and tried to protect her from pushing becouse she was in the first row and some girls tried to invade her place. So during all show I was pushed from the one side and had to hold tight to protect your daughter. I'm really glad everything went good :)

I didn't knew what to do :shocked: Momma P. chosen my husband, though ha wasn't going to go! She just pointed at him and said: You go! So, I can't say how thankful I am to you and Eva!

I'm happy. she is great and very brave. give her a kiss!!!!!:puppy_eyes::huglove:

I'll post some videos...they're shaky....didn't like my place...:wink2:

Please, don't mind! I would appreciate any video. So few reports in this thread :boxed:

I didn't knew what to do :shocked: Momma P. chosen my husband, though ha wasn't going to go! She just pointed at him and said: You go! So, I can't say how thankful I am to you and Eva!

The most important thing now is that everything went good :)

• 3 weeks later...
If someone is still interested - I uploaded OMS, in the beginning, when we didn't start recording yet, he says "a huge fly!", and waves hand on it

I'm always interested in new vids, thanks for posting. He's cute :wub2:

If someone is still interested - I uploaded OMS, in the beginning, when we didn't start recording yet, he says "a huge fly!", and waves hand on it

It's always interesting to see new vids, especially if they're as wonderful as this one!!! t4p

Over My Shoulder is so beautiful:wub2: I'm so happy to have listened to it live quite a few times this year. Back in 2007 I was sad I had missed some of the early gigs where he played this song because I thought we'd never have the chance to hear it in a concert anymore. I'm so glad I was wrong about that and really happy that he chose to perform it in so many gigs this year:wub2:

It's always interesting to see new vids, especially if they're as wonderful as this one!!! t4p

Over My Shoulder is so beautiful:wub2: I'm so happy to have listened to it live quite a few times this year. Back in 2007 I was sad I had missed some of the early gigs where he played this song because I thought we'd never have the chance to hear it in a concert anymore. I'm so glad I was wrong about that and really happy that he chose to perform it in so many gigs this year:wub2:

I have more vids, but I don't like the sound. I hope my husband will improve it, he promised.

There is one more reason to love this song is that he talks a lot before it, telling funny stories (as he did in Riga about becoming tall).

It's a little bit late, but I have upload video from delfi.tv in youtube, if someone is interested :wink2: three first songs from concert in Klaipeda :wub2: He look so cute with the sailor hat :fangurl:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myWP1WVR3F0

Thank you! Such a pleasure to see it again :wub2:

But maybe you have Death march or Lollipop too?

Thank you! Such a pleasure to see it again :wub2:

But maybe you have Death march or Lollipop too?

I don't have, sorry... But somebody uploaded Lollipop in youtube, here is the link, if you don't see it yet :wink2:

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

a year has passed already! oh sweet memories :wub2:

*wishes to turn the time back*:blush-anim-cl:

looked through some old local articles about the concert and found one funny sentence: ,,Mika surprised people not only demonstrating the energy charge that would cover the entire army of "Duracell" bunnies, but also great knowledge of Lithuanian":roftl:

looked through some old local articles about the concert and found one funny sentence: ,,Mika surprised people not only demonstrating the energy charge that would cover the entire army of "Duracell" bunnies, but also great knowledge of Lithuanian":roftl:

:tears:

Šiandien visą dieną tik ir galvojau apie tą koncertą. Ir kodėl jis turėjo būti toks beprotiškai fantastiškas? Dabar net sunku patikėti, kad ir aš ten buvau :aah: Tikiuosi kada nors sulauksim ir antrojo koncerto (ir trečiojo, ir ketvirtojo, ir penktojo, ir n-tojo tuo pačiu :teehee:).

P.S. O aš jau maniau, kad viena pati vis skaitau senas naujienas iš naujo :naughty: smagu žinoti, kad ne :teehee:

I'm incredibly nostalgic. Thinking of it the whole day.

It was the happiest day of my life - all my dreams concerning this gig came true!