Fmbm

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!!!! :bye:

I know it's too late, not about the time, although it's also :roftl: but I couldn't write my report cause I was very very tired this week... so many hours with out sleeping in the weekend :aah:

But like we say: better late than never!! (Maybe it's something only said in Spain and in a bad translation :teehee:) But here I go with my report!!! :wink2:

Well I start saying that my travel was a triangule!! Hihihi. I live in Madrid, centre of Spain, and then I went to Barcelona by plane, in the northeast of Spain, and then Vigo, in the other side hehe in the northwest of Spain, and then back again to Madrid!! In only 3 days!!! hahaha. I know I'm a little crazy!!! Hihi

Well so I finished my day at job,on Thursday and then I took a plane to go Barcelona to meet Neims for the first time!!! So excited cause we met eachother by twitter and all because of Mika!!! ^^

So I arrived at his home at 23, and I met her family!! All they were very lovely!!!! :wub2: and we were making the things to our Mikacar!!! Till 6 in the morning!!! Hahaha. Well we also were talking!! Hihi.

Next day I met, also for the first time, Ari!!! ^^ I like this kind of things!! I met her also by twitter!!!

So in the morning we decorated Ari's car, it was very very funny!!! And it looked very very beautiful!!!! ^^ We were in Mika's car!!! hahaha.

29dbm04.jpgeunbpv.jpg211a3wh.jpgfe3zfl.jpg

And about 4 pm, we left Barcelona to go to Vigo!!!! But in the middle of the way we pick Dani up, another boy who was coming with us!!!

We drove about 12 hours and a half!! A madness!!! Hahaha. The way in the car was so nice!! Everybody looked at the car and pointed us!! Hihi. So funny!!!

And then we arrived to Vigo at 5'30 in the morning!!! And the place was so magical!!! I feell like: "My oh my!!! Mika is playing tomorrow here!!! ^^"

So we took our numbers and we changed our fits!!! Cause Neims, Dani and me, we were like Imma, Mika and Cherisse!!! Yes!!! :boing: I sewed a lot of stars to make the Cherisse's starcorset!!! Hihihi.

In the same day we met a lot of people from here!! I love it!! Cause it was the first time too!!! And it's very exciting to meet people who likes the same!!! ^^ I don't know all your nicks... :teehee: But I met Rosa! Diana! Yolanda! Luis! Rocio! Helen! Mary! Hihihi.

The day was sooooo long!!! And all Mika staff started to appear about 6-7 in the evening!!! We were very nervous... cause we didn't know anything!!! But a lot fun cause we made videos and pics!!! Hihihi. I love making stupid things!!!

Next part 2!!!

So when all the Mika staff started to appear I was very nervous!!! Cause finally everybody was coming!!!! ^^ I looked everyvan... and in one of them I saw Mika's mother!!!

And It was the first time!!! ^^ And I say hello to her and I pointed my outfit!! And she recognised!!! Cause she smiled!!!! Ahhh!!! I loved it!!!! :wub2:

So... I always wanted to be a Big Girl!! So I tried to be one!!! We said hello to her and she recognised to my friend to the other gig she was!!! So lovely!!! :mf_lustslow:

We were talking to her a little bit, she loved our costumes!!! I felt very proud!!!^^ Then she asked who wanted to dance!!! I inmediatly said yes!!! And she said that I could be a Big Girl!!!! Ahhh!!! I couldn't believe it!!!!! My dream came true!!!!! I love dancing!! And dancing with Mika in the stage... my two favourites things together!!! :wub2:

She chosed Neims too, and Dani and Neims' father!!! Hihihi. And a little girls we knew there waiting for the gig!!!

So... after an hour Mama Penniman come to pick us up inside the stage!! Ohhh it was so so... amazing!!!! We saw the outfits!!! Mika's outfit!!! :mf_lustslow: And I saw a box with a pair of Louboutin!!! Hihihi.

Before dressing up, we practised the death march. Right, left, right, left... hihihi. And when we were practising Imma and Cherisse appeared and they pointed us saying: Our costumes!! Our costumes!!! It was so nice!! :wub2:

We were starting to change and I had a pink corset!!!! I loved it!!!! :wub2: Maria helped me tiying my corset!!! She is so so lovely!!!! I talked a lot with her and even I danced with her!!!

Well we were dressing and they told us that we had to be behind the scenes, cause in the first row there isn't space... so behing the scenes!!!! ^^

Next part 3

When the show was going to start we went inside, but Mama Penniman took my friend and I to dance in Big Girl!!! She said to me: "You, you're not shy" And I said: "No, no I'm not shy at all" :teehee:

So I couldn't believe it!!!! I was going to dance in Big Girl!!! Ahhhh!!!! And before the show started we saw how Mika went out and shook the hands with all!!! Ohhhh I loved it!!!! :wub2: He was so handsome!!! ^^

So the show started and I felt adrenaline in all my body!!!! Big girl was the second song, and Mama Penniman told us how to dance, only she said: Dance feeling proud Big Girls!!! Very strong!!! And of course I did!!! hihihi. I was dancing when suddenly I felt a push and I thought what happened? And it was Mika!!! Hihihi. But I continue dancing!!! Then he was on his knees in front of me... and I don't know what happened but I danced with him!!! :blush-anim-cl: But in this moment I didn't think... I only enjoyed the moment!!! It was so funny and so.... I can't describe!!! My dream came true!!! :wub2: Dancing in a stage!!!!

When the song finished Mama Penniman told us that we did very well!!! ^^ And then we continued watching the show in the backstage!!!

Then we did the Death march and then Lollipop!!! So funny!!!! I danced a lot with Imma, she is so so lovely!!! :wub2: And we were clapping Mika I was next Jimmy and he played with my hands!!! Making fun!!! Hihihi. Jimmy is so funny!!!

At the end of the show we were running to change us... and Mama Penniman told us that he was going to make a pic with us!!! ^^

Before the pic, Imma and Cherisse saw us and they said that they love so much our outfit!!! They were so so lovely!!! ^^ And we took a pic all together!!!

So when Mika appeared he was directly to Dani, cause he was wearing a Explicit t-shirt that Neims made!!! Mika said: I know your T-Shirt!! I love it!!! And he took a pic with his Iphone!!!! Ahhh!!! Hihihi. And then I said to him: Look Mika, we are like Cherisse and Imma!!! And he said: awesome!! And he took a pic also with his Iphone to me!!! I couldn't believe it!!!! Me!!! In his Iphone!!! Hihihi.:teehee: And then he took a pic of Neims too!!! We are in his Iphone!!!

Then we took a pic!!!! I smiled like never!!! I was so so happy!!!!

It was the best gig ever!!!!! I loved everysingle detail!!! And I loved everything!!! I met a lot amazing people and I had the best time of my life!!!! Thank's Mika!!!! :huglove:

Sorry!!! I've written a lot a lot a lot.... but I couldn't resist... :roftl: If nobody read it I understand... it's soooo long... :teehee: and to the person who read it, you're so brave!!!! :roftl: And sorry about my English!!

Here it's a pic of us dressing like Imma, Cherisse and Mika!!! ^^

25u5jzc.jpg

1zyvqew.jpg

Sorry.. I don't have any closer!! Hihi.

Edited by Lili

That's awesome!! what are you supposed to do to get up on stage?

thank's! :wink2: I was on stage cause Mama Penniman said who wanted to dance, and I said me!!!!! Hihihi

Aaaaww, that's sooooo awesome! :boing: Gorgeous picture! I'm happy for you! :thumb_yello:

Ahhhh thank's!!!!! :mf_lustslow: I still don¡'t believe it!!!! :teehee:

@Lili Thank you for your report - it was fun to read. :biggrin2: You seem to have had a great time in Vigo:thumb_yello:

thanx lili!!! lovely report! i´m so glad you have enjoyed your experience!!!!

SEE YOU IN NEXT GIG!!!

But you both read it???? You're my heroines!!!! :teehee:

Thank's Suzie!!! :wink2: Yes!!! I had a great time en Vigo!!! I'd repeat without thinking!!! :roftl:

Thank's Rosa!!! Yes!!! I enjoyed a lot!!! :teehee: It was great great!!!! :roftl:

Of course!!!!! Next gig all together!!!!! :biggrin2:

Lovely report, Lidia! :huglove: Glad you had so much fun! :biggrin2: It was great to meet you (and Neeims and her father, and Dani! btw, you were all great on stage! :thumb_yello:) Hope to see you all again in another gig!

Lovely report, Lidia! :huglove: Glad you had so much fun! :biggrin2: It was great to meet you (and Neeims and her father, and Dani! btw, you were all great on stage! :thumb_yello:) Hope to see you all again in another gig!

Hey Mary!!!! Thank's!!! :wink2: Yes I had a lot of fun!!! :teehee:

It was great to meet you too!! We have to go together to another gig!!!! :roftl:

Mary, Luminara, Artemisarco, basicamenteyo, yolanda, Dana vangoh Thank u all for your reports. I'm sorry u missed MamaP :aah: But I'm glad u had so much fun with the piñata and the hippie flowers :wink2: And the security man told u to switch off the cameras?! :sneaky2: Can't wait to watch these vids and watch Imma's and Jimmy's face at the sight of your golden hearts with their names written there :thumb_yello:

Found this on Google when I searched for Mika + Castrelos

con-mika-sin-efecto.jpg

LOL, that's not Vigo! And I know coz I was there when this pic was taken:teehee:

Sweet sweet pic!!!! love it :wub2::thumb_yello:

His face all beaming:biggrin2:

That pic is from Barcelona Fred! :wink2: But, yes, i love it too:wub2:

sorry,but confirmed,this pic is not from castrelos!!!! i searched mika and castrelos too and found the pic. belongs to a blog wich says under the pic "we want to repeat this experience in castrelos"

this pic must be from barcelona,i remember him wearing that tshirt there

So true. That pic was taken in Barcelona. And Kaatje must have found it now, coz one of the guys in the pic (I know him) has gone to Vigo too!

PICS!

Piñata team making flowers!

Vigo_1.jpg

Glad to see u in that pic girls!

That piñata u did was so nice :fangurls:

did mika meet fans???
only the ones who were big girls,lollipop girls... or big boys. :biggrin2:

:biggrin2::wink2:

And thaks Lidia :thumb_yello: for your report, i've just read it

Edited by pufpuf

@Lili I wanted to talk to you about the concert!! but now i have your great report! Thank you!!! I'm really happy I have met you in Vigo! :huglove:

Diana!!!!:original: I'm really happy also to have met you there!!! :wub2: We have to repeat!!! :pinkbow:

And you can talk to me about the concert!! :teehee: I can't stop talking about!!! :roftl:

Thanks Lili ¡¡¡ A great report and an amazing experience

You were great and the car ...wow ¡¡ I would have liked to see you on the road ..YESSS:thumb_yello:

Ohhh thank's!!!! :wink2: Hehehehehe the car was so great!!!! I love it!!! :wub2: And If you see us on the road... :aah: Can you imagine if Mika was??? :teehee:

• 11 months later...

1 year already! *sigh*

This still remains as one of my fave gigs so far! Everything about it was great! The place, meeting the MFCers, queuing in the most relaxed way EVER :teehee:,...oh, and the gig too! :naughty:

It was such an awesome day! :wub2: