REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Fiestas de Castrelos (Vigo), Spain: 14 August 2010

Fmbm

there are pics!!! you can see in most of them our chain around imma´s microphone!! (before it was on mika´s neck....:mf_lustslow: )..... oh,and now it´s on my friend´s bedroom!!! LOL

and he also loved the flowers!!!!! :wub2:

I was actually surprised when he did that with the chain, cause as far as I can remember, he didn't react very enthusiastically to it during Dr.John (Imma and Jimmy seemed to like it a lot more :aah:).

It was really cool to see him playing around with it after! (it was one of the main ideas, right? :teehee:)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was actually surprised when he did that with the chain, cause as far as I can remember, he didn't react very enthusiastically to it during Dr.John (Imma and Jimmy seemed to like it a lot more :aah:).

It was really cool to see him playing around with it after! (it was one of the main ideas, right? :teehee:)

I think he didn't saw the chain before that. :wink2:

excuse me dear... when you say "he didn´t react very enthusiastically" you mean perhaps "he didn´t give a damn about the freaking chain" ?? :mf_rosetinted:

LOL LOL LOL

perhaps he didn´t has his lens.... so.....:mf_rosetinted:

excuse me dear... when you say "he didn´t react very enthusiastically" you mean perhaps "he didn´t give a damn about the freaking chain" ?? :mf_rosetinted:

LOL LOL LOL

perhaps he didn´t has his lens.... so.....:mf_rosetinted:

Well...hum...yeah, something like that! :aah:

But hey, at least two people on stage loved it, not so bad! :naughty:

I think he didn't saw the chain before that. :wink2:

He did, the chain was on the front row, during the whole song...and it was freakin' big, so...he DID see it! He was just too busy being possessed by Dr.John's coat! :naughty:

Well...hum...yeah, something like that! :aah:

But hey, at least two people on stage loved it, not so bad! :naughty:

of course!!!! and we have to stop moaning... mika went down to get that piece of chain.... he loves us :mf_rosetinted:

not as much as imma... but the man does what he can.... you know... he´s a man... they are... well... men....:mf_rosetinted:

He did, the chain was on the front row, during the whole song...and it was freakin' big, so...he DID see it! He was just too busy being possessed by Dr.John's coat! :naughty:

From what I saw (and I was there:naughty:), he was too concentrated in the song and he barely looked at front row. :wink2:

of course!!!! and we have to stop moaning... mika went down to get that piece of chain.... he loves us :mf_rosetinted:

not as much as imma... but the man does what he can.... you know... he´s a man... they are... well... men....:mf_rosetinted:

Imma - Awww...I love them!

Mika - I love them too!

Imma - But I love them more! *smiles and waves at fans* See?

Mika - Grrrr! *picks up piece of chain* I'm gonna suffocate you with this, Imma!!

Imma - *poses with chain around the neck, like a scarf, and smiles at fans*

Edited by Mary

Imma - Awww...I love them!

Mika - I love them too!

Imma - But I love them more! *smiles and waves at fans* See?

Mika - Grrrr! *picks up piece of chain* I'm gonna sufocate you with this, Imma!!

Imma - *poses with chain around the neck, like a scarf, and smiles at fans*

POINT FOR IMMA!!!!!

THE GIRL WINS THE CONTEST!!!!!! :yay:

Finally managed to read this thread through...

It's been a busy vacation so i'll post my report asap...

There's no much to add from wot Team Pinata posted but i'll try to rememeber a few wonkish details...

Soon...

Meanwhile...:bye:

there are pics!!! you can see in most of them our chain around imma´s microphone!! (before it was on mika´s neck....:mf_lustslow: )..... oh,and now it´s on my friend´s bedroom!!! LOL

and he also loved the flowers!!!!! :wub2:

Thank you! :flowers2:

This is the type of paper chain I used to create a lot when I was a kid for all occasions :teehee: Again, usually the simpliest ideas are the most brilliant ones - like the bubbles in Tallin...etc.

He looked like having a great time there. How many people were there in the audience?

Thank you! :flowers2:

This is the type of paper chain I used to create a lot when I was a kid for all occasions :teehee: Again, usually the simpliest ideas are the most brilliant ones - like the bubbles in Tallin...etc.

He looked like having a great time there. How many people were there in the audience?

when he spoke to us while performing he said "20.000 people here tonight".. then he tweeted "14.000 people in vigo"... and vigo says the capacity for the park of castrelos is "25.000 people"... so... you choose.. :teehee:

you forget something! who have thrown the chain perfectly in front of him for that he could see it even without contact lens???

Of course a person who have an awesome aim :mf_rosetinted:

In the article say that Mika will return to Vigo to walk to Santiago ... Amazing!

:shocked:

They also say his mum is called Yasmine and his brother Joanne. I think I will wait for a confirmation for what you said. :teehee:

you forget something! who have thrown the chain perfectly in front of him for that he could see it even without contact lens???

Of course a person who have an awesome aim :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

ok ok... it was you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aah:

They also say his mum is called Yasmine and his brother Joanne. I think I will wait for a confirmation for what you said. :teehee:

a confirmation?? :blink:

if mika decides to do that... do you think he is going to tweet it?? i don´t think so... it would be "secret"... in any case he would tweet it after that as he did in Sardinia... but i can´t imagine mika walking for 10 hours a day during like 15 days to end up in Santiago to go mass in the cathedral....:teehee:

i believe it was a radom comment he use to do in each country,trying to "make" happy the people there.... "el camino de Santiago" is really hard and what mika needs now is to rest. people ends up with injured feet,and a very important weight loss.....