Do you display Mika's artwork at home??

Mika's boo

Ok...............I tell a lie :naughty:. I just remembered that I had a couple of pics........this one is in my lounge and the pic of Mika and I that is in my sigi is in a frame on top of the drinks cabinet :blush-anim-cl:

012-4.jpg

And this one shows Mika's drumstick on top of the piano :naughty:

011-4.jpg

Great pics Kath!! and like everyone else, Loooove the drumstick/candlestick idea! :thumb_yello: (Beautiful home too btw! :wink2:)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mika's boo, your apartment looks like it should be in a magazine :blink:. My house is a total disaster zone compared to that!! I could never keep my place like that with the two monsters that I have for dogs, who destroy everything :naughty:.

Thank you for the lovely compliment! and yes, I understand how hard it can be with dogs :aah: But still feel free to post any pics! what matters is showing how you display your love for Mika! :teehee:

here is my room

SDC15710m.jpg

SDC15714m.jpg

SDC11390-1.jpg

SDC15713m.jpg

and flower vase

SDC11394-1.jpg

This is what my home would look like if I were young free and single :thumb_yello:

Great pics Kath!! and like everyone else' date=' Loooove the drumstick/candlestick idea! (Beautiful home too btw! )[/quote']

Thank you :wub2: I have to say..............the drumstick is not currently in the candlestick but I think it will have to get back in there as everyone seems to think it is a good idea :roftl:

OMG I love the way you display everything! :mf_lustslow: Like Kath said' date=' I'm sure looking at all this makes us all feel a little bit more normal :naughty: Great collection of stuff![/quote']

Indeed.:biggrin2: In Real life one sometimes feels a little weird but it only takes a few minutes in here to make us realise that we are all perfectly normal :biggrin2:

Speaking of being normal :roftl:

Sorry to lower the tone of the thread..........without any warning, but I just wanted to post this pic. I am sure that there are a lot of members here now that won't remember the competition............I think it was a competition to display the MFC logo in the most unusual location.

It is amazing what some people will do to win a t shirt isn't it :roftl:

Mind you, I have to say - I still wear that T shirt with pride :thumb_yello:

Hot_tub-1.jpg

And this one is of my fridge door....it has changed a wee bit since this pic but you get the general idea :blush-anim-cl:

021-3.jpg

:naughty: i'm guessing that having 2 dogs can be hard around the house. i wish i could teach mysha to stop shedding :sneaky2:

Yeah it does, at least in a small one like mine, where there isn't a lot of "spare space" for them to run and do whatever without breaking stuff or getting in the way :naughty:

And also yes to the shedding. Sigh.

No way! :lmfao:

Okay, so maybe my dog will become a bit more relaxed then. She's almost two years now and just one big bundle of energy :mf_rosetinted: Like yours she's very anxious as well. Starts barking at everything and starts running/jumping... We HAD a white sofa... Now everything's covered in blankets and sheets...

Exactly, nothing that can be pushed over, eaten or chewed on here :aah: I don't even have things standing on shelves or cabinets! My cat throws everything on the ground! Really! It's a game to her, she jumps on the cabinet and huppa there goes the 40th statue :sneaky2: Oh well I don't mind minimalistic :roftl:

Oh isn't it awful! One of the reasons I bought this breed, is because they have short hair! But let me tell you! She sheds more than my newfoundland ever did! There's hair everywhere! Though the cat is even worse...

So basically, no, no pics of my place :blush-anim-cl: Sorry for going off topic !

:lmfao:

Oh Droopsy, we are dog twins :roftl::roftl:

Woah!

Gotta lurv all these Mika art in everyone's homes...

I moved to a new place a month ago, o as soon as i find my camera and Mika stuff in these 677577544 boxes unopened all over the place i promise i'll ake him an altar and i swear to post the pics...sortof...if u have everseen my Mika gig pics u'll understand what i mean by sortof...lolz

here is my room:biggrin2:

SDC15710m.jpg

Mika wallpaper! I did that with Hanson posters about 13 years ago. :blush-anim-cl:

I love all these pics, thanks for sharing!! :mf_lustslow:

I have two Mika posters (framed) and a collage (framed too) on walk-in-closet wall :naughty: So actually only people who go to our bedroom can see it :teehee: (Do you call it like that in English? A tiny tiny room next to bedroom, for clothes etc?)

Ah, so "regular" guests won't see them, nice work. And yes we say "walk-in closet" here. :thumb_yello:

I also have a small cupboard for my collection, like magazines, albums, tofu dolls, coke bottles etc., but they are behind doors (so no one will eat them or destroy them).

I assume you mean pets? :roftl:

No time like the present..

mikwall.jpg

My Mika wall.. *it looks wonky as.. grr.. *growls at picture* it looks nicer in rl.. it looks really small on here as well.. in reality, its HUGE :biggrin2:

mikasht.jpg

And my Mika stuff :teehee: I keep it in a box under my bed, so it doesnt fade and I can take it out and admire it whenever I want and not be called a freak when friends come over (i get enough crap about the Mika wall)

*edit* doh! my mika dvds are missing out of this picture!I thought it didn't look right :biggrin2:

From where do you get these huge 'the boy who knew too much'-poster?

I'm looking everywhere but I can find it :(

No way, racinghorse, I think your Mika wall is sweet as! :thumb_yello: I especially like the photo on the left, with him in the ruffled shirt, Princey getup. Where did you get it? Did you print it out yourself?

I used to have all of Mika's 7" singles displayed on a bookshelf, but my boyfriend keeps taking them down, and hiding them in my dresser drawer. I have no idea why he does that! I have lots of magazines, but they're currently boxed up. When I get a house one day, you can bet I'll have one kick ass rock memorabilia display with a very colorful Mika section! :biggrin2:

Um, I just printed it out myself, cos it was nice and HQ. I personally love that photo:wub2: But all of my friends think he looks gay in it. They have no taste :sad:

woow, I love your big Poster..!:mf_rosetinted::wink2:

:biggrin2: same here. :naughty: It was a mission to get it home from Oz.. there was NO WAY i was gonna fold it, so I got up at 6am and spent 2 hours looking for a place I could buy a cardboard tube :biggrin2:

They sold them at the gigs. :dunno: if they ever sold them on MS.

I'm sorry, chientje, I don't know where you can buy them :dunno:

Its kind of like now, I really want the tour book but its not on MS. and the one chance I did get to buy something at a gig, people ask me where I got it :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
This thread may have been done before' date=' maybe not...not sure. If so please excuse the repetitiveness.

Aside from having a "Mika Shrine" or a whole corner in your room dedicated to Mika like a good number of MFCers do, I thought I'd share how I display Mika's artwork/albums/DVD's in my "flat" or apartment :teehee: and encourage anyone who has any pics they would like to share to post as well!!

Hope you enjoy! :naughty:

[img']http://ih2.redbubble.net/work.5741010.1.flat,550x550,075,f.untitled.jpg[/img]

work.5741071.1.flat,550x550,075,f.untitled.jpg

work.5741100.1.flat,550x550,075,f.untitled.jpg

work.5741134.1.flat,550x550,075,f.untitled.jpg

work.5741155.1.flat,550x550,075,f.untitled.jpg

work.5741178.1.flat,550x550,075,f.untitled.jpg

My God! Your place is simply gorgeous! :shocked:

On my desk:

2ep66mv.jpg

On my desk #2:

34qtk0i.jpg

Part of my wall behind the desk with drawings:

eld6r6.jpg