Do you display Mika's artwork at home??

Mika's boo

No time like the present..

mikwall.jpg

My Mika wall.. *it looks wonky as.. grr.. *growls at picture* it looks nicer in rl.. it looks really small on here as well.. in reality, its HUGE :biggrin2:

woow, I love your big Poster..!:mf_rosetinted::wink2:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't have a shrine or anything :teehee:, but i have the 2 album covers as posters on my wall, in glass frames. plus the exercise book with mika's drawings on the cover. i wish the TBWKTM poster was the same size as the LICM one though, in this size it looks more like a fan poster than like artwork. :aah:

edit: ah yes, and the coke bottle is standing in my shelf too. :original:

don't have a shrine or anything :teehee:, but i have the 2 album covers as posters on my wall, in glass frames. plus the exercise book with mika's drawings on the cover. i wish the TBWKTM poster was the same size as the LICM one though, in this size it looks more like a fan poster than like artwork. :aah:

edit: ah yes, and the coke bottle is standing in my shelf too. :original:

Awesome! I wish I had one of those coke bottles :huh:

and my mom's car :aah:

a0aee98d3255d44842f9a09bbbe65133.JPG

I just love how you've taken over your mum's car, hahahaha :lmfao: LOVE IT.

I don't have anything displayed myself, but am enjoying seeing other people's. I'm very nosy and I love peeking into other people's houses, what can I say :roftl:.

Mika's boo, your apartment looks like it should be in a magazine :blink:. My house is a total disaster zone compared to that!! I could never keep my place like that with the two monsters that I have for dogs, who destroy everything :naughty:.

I just love how you've taken over your mum's car, hahahaha :lmfao: LOVE IT.

I don't have anything displayed myself, but am enjoying seeing other people's. I'm very nosy and I love peeking into other people's houses, what can I say :roftl:.

Mika's boo, your apartment looks like it should be in a magazine :blink:. My house is a total disaster zone compared to that!! I could never keep my place like that with the two monsters that I have for dogs, who destroy everything :naughty:.

I hear ya! :naughty: My one dog and the cat are bad enough already. :aah:

I hear ya! :naughty: My one dog and the cat are bad enough already. :aah:

So, no pics from your place either then? :naughty:

I must admit that one of my dogs was especially bad, until she was maybe 3-4 years old. She is majorly anxious, and she was eating the walls!!!!!! Chewing holes in them!! Can you believe that :roftl:

And of course any other furniture can never be "nice" and delicate, as the dogs knock things when they get excited and run around, so everything has to be "monster proof" :sneaky2:

I must admit that one of my dogs was especially bad, until she was maybe 3-4 years old. She is majorly anxious, and she was eating the walls!!!!!! Chewing holes in them!! Can you believe that :roftl:

And of course any other furniture can never be "nice" and delicate, as the dogs knock things when they get excited and run around, so everything has to be "monster proof" :sneaky2:

:naughty: i'm guessing that having 2 dogs can be hard around the house. i wish i could teach mysha to stop shedding :sneaky2:

No way! :lmfao:

Okay, so maybe my dog will become a bit more relaxed then. She's almost two years now and just one big bundle of energy :mf_rosetinted: Like yours she's very anxious as well. Starts barking at everything and starts running/jumping... We HAD a white sofa... :mf_rosetinted: Now everything's covered in blankets and sheets...

Exactly, nothing that can be pushed over, eaten or chewed on here :aah: I don't even have things standing on shelves or cabinets! My cat throws everything on the ground! Really! It's a game to her, she jumps on the cabinet and huppa there goes the 40th statue :sneaky2: Oh well I don't mind minimalistic :roftl:

:naughty: i'm guessing that having 2 dogs can be hard around the house. i wish i could teach mysha to stop shedding :sneaky2:

Oh isn't it awful! One of the reasons I bought this breed, is because they have short hair! But let me tell you! She sheds more than my newfoundland ever did! There's hair everywhere! Though the cat is even worse...

So basically, no, no pics of my place :blush-anim-cl: Sorry for going off topic !

I love all these pics, thanks for sharing!! :mf_lustslow:

I have two Mika posters (framed) and a collage (framed too) on walk-in-closet wall :naughty: So actually only people who go to our bedroom can see it :teehee: (Do you call it like that in English? A tiny tiny room next to bedroom, for clothes etc?)

I also have a small cupboard for my collection, like magazines, albums, tofu dolls, coke bottles etc., but they are behind doors (so no one will eat them or destroy them).

Thanks for posting all these pics. Like Sara, I am nosy and I love to see how people live. I moved house recently so don't have any pics. I have things spread about. I don't think there are many rooms in the house that don't have something Mikaish. But if I started wandering around the house taking pics now Dave would really think I had lost it :naughty:

Ok...............I tell a lie :naughty:. I just remembered that I had a couple of pics........this one is in my lounge and the pic of Mika and I that is in my sigi is in a frame on top of the drinks cabinet :blush-anim-cl:

012-4.jpg

And this one shows Mika's drumstick on top of the piano :naughty:

011-4.jpg

Ok...............I tell a lie :naughty:. I just remembered that I had a couple of pics........this one is in my lounge and the pic of Mika and I that is in my sigi is in a frame on top of the drinks cabinet :blush-anim-cl:

012-4.jpg

And this one shows Mika's drumstick on top of the piano :naughty:

011-4.jpg

Wow, everyone has really nice houses on here!

Nice use of a candlestick there Kath:wink2::naughty:

One day I'll be able to put a pic on here, but not yet.

Wow, everyone has really nice houses on here!

Nice use of a candlestick there Kath:wink2::naughty:

One day I'll be able to put a pic on here, but not yet.

Everything has it's use if you keep it long enough :biggrin2:

They are Bud ducks!:biggrin2: And a space duck!

I read that as 'bad' ducks :naughty:

Haha:aah: the drumstick, nice place!:teehee::aah:

Thank you. The drum stick has moved since this pic and is currently sitting behind the Mika Coke bottle somewhere else.............I like to keep things moving so that they don't get complacent :roftl:

Archived