REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS: Mika@Arena della Regina - Cattolica - Italy: 19-08-2010

Blue Sky

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that because you were taking your lovely pictures?

I don't think so....I was a "bit" disoriented (never had this kind of Mika-experience before) in fact I also didn't notice when Mika arrived :naughty:

I was waiting and few seconds later he was near me saying hi :shocked: (and he was already wearing your necklace so...time passed!)

Then, I guess I was also too shy to take the cake....:blush-anim-cl:

I don't think so....I was a "bit" disoriented (never had this kind of Mika-experience before) in fact I also didn't notice when Mika arrived :naughty:

I was waiting and few seconds later he was near me saying hi :shocked: (and he was already wearing your necklace so...time passed!)

Then, I guess I was also too shy to take the cake....:blush-anim-cl:

Aww, that's a shame, he was encouraging people to grab a piece, as they couldn't take it with them.

hi everyone!! :bye:

the time to report has arrived for me too! i know i'm super late but the day after cattolica i left for holidays and i'm back at home last sunday..

i'll try to be brief this time, i don't want to bore you!! :teehee:

first of all we have to go back to when the girls wrote to tell us about the surprises they would to arrange for the gig..

as soon as i read their message i had this idea of doing a certain number of A4 sheets with the 'happy birthday' writing to be shown to mika while singing the happy birthday song. the idea was to distribute them to the audience (seated included), so they had to be a lot!

the girls agreed immediately and we extended the thing to everyone else saying them to do their own sheet to help us to involve as much audience as possible

thanks to my husband i could print 600 of these sheets in many colours, and adding the ones made by ppl, i think we arrived to about 1000, not bad at all!!

i hope you liked the idea and that we succeeded in having a nice result during the show!!

i would like to thank the girls who helped me to fold and then to distribute the sheets, you were precious!!! :wub2:

the queue went very well for what i see!! many thanks to giulietta for doing such a good work!! :thumb_yello:

mrs p. went to find ppl in 'normal' queue before coming to us even if she obviously knew we were there, but finally she came and wow.. it's became much harder to be chosen now!!

the gig was great, i had much fun!! my opinion is that mika seemed distracted expecting something would take place, and after the surprise he seemed tired as his 'battery' was kind of low.. but his mood was really good, he smiled a lot, hopefully he enjoyed the surprises we had for him and he said many good things about gigging and staying in italy! i felt so happy!! had many eye-contact.. aww!! :blush-anim-cl:

during the gig i was looking at mika, and i couldn't believe that he was there performing for me/for us.. i couldn't believe he was 'real' and that that wonderful voice wasn't from a cd but from his person.. i don't know why i feel more intimidated from him when he's on stage then when i possibly meet him off stage.. i can't explain it better, it's a strange feeling.. :blush-anim-cl:

after the gig there was this lovely afterparty!! what a surprise!!! i felt so lucky to be in, all i can say is thank you to who allowed me to be there!! :mf_lustslow:

the whole band was there chatting relaxed with everyone. then mika came, he chatted here and there. we were given the cake by mrs p. (aww, so lovely from her!!), no pics and signs, but we could give him our presents and chat with him! so nice!!!

actually i could talk to him just for like 4 seconds as there were always too many people around him, i just succeeded in giving him quickly my present talking very fast to explain him what it was.. but it's ok, i don't want to moan, the most important thing is that at the and of the day everything went good!! :thumb_yello:

about this afterparty i read some of you had doubts about how it was organized..

as allegra explained before there isn't any italian fanclub, it's mika who keeps on saying this, and it's a nice way to call all of us, i love it!! in rome he talked about a roman fanclub, who doesn't exist as well!! :naughty:

apart from mfc there is an italian fan forum i honestly don't know very well, and then there is a websiste with its forum managed by universal music italia named mikamusic

i'm not very active here because my english is quite poor as you can see reading this message, but i'm very active in this mikamusic forum from ages and i would like to clarify that neither me nor other members were involved in the organisation of the afterparty. we took part to the surprises, we paid and helped, but nobody of us knew anything and actually just a couple of us went in, the other people were sadly out.

i'm not complaining here, i'm just clarifying our position :wink2:

all right, that's all!! and now... pics!!!!! :biggrin2:

• 3 months later...