Sylvana

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally I'd prefer not to see such pics posted on MFC.........

Btw Portofino is plenty of VIPs and paparazzi and Mika must be aware of that :wink2:

they're very annoying though :aah:

it's the price of fame, but Italian press talking about him may not be something bad ;)

anyway I bet he won't stay long there and he'll spend his hols in a place where his privacy is safeguarded :pinkbow:

True Marina, I've thought the same.:wink2:

Mika : Portofino = Saint Tropez, so yes he certainly knows that the paps are taking pictures of him and others stars, he is not so innocent.

i wonder: may be these photos were takenfor an italian magazine?

About the young girl, in France the photos of children are fluzzed in general , because the law about privacy protection is very strict.

True Marina, I've thought the same.:wink2:
:wink2:

Mika : Portofino = Saint Tropez, so yes he certainly knows that the paps are taking pictures of him and others stars, he is not so innocent.

i wonder: may be these photos were takenfor an italian magazine?

About the young girl, in France the photos of children are fluzzed in general , because the law about privacy protection is very strict.

I guess on the press the face of the girl will be overshadowed

Following M for an entire holiday afternoon they publish more than 70 pictures!!! :shocked:

This is sad and pathetic.

I agree. I haven't seen them all but just of the photos posted here I can't understand of what use 90% of them would be to any media. No one knows who the child is so why would the public be interested in seeing them together? It's bad enough that people are obsessed with Tom Cruise's or Angelina Jolie's children, but why would anyone want to see photos of just any child who happens to be in the company of someone famous? :aah:

I'm glad he's of little interest to the British paps so he doesn't have to contend with this kind of invasive examination all the time.

I agree. I haven't seen them all but just of the photos posted here I can't understand of what use 90% of them would be to any media. No one knows who the child is so why would the public be interested in seeing them together? It's bad enough that people are obsessed with Tom Cruise's or Angelina Jolie's children, but why would anyone want to see photos of just any child who happens to be in the company of someone famous? :aah:

I'm glad he's of little interest to the British paps so he doesn't have to contend with this kind of invasive examination all the time.

Can't help thinking by the end of the week, either The Sun or Daily Star will have picked up on them, and they'll be in there.

It was the Sun that published those pics of him on the jetski, the last holiday he was papped on.

I too am not fond of paparazzi. But if Mika chooses to spend his holiday in Portofino he knows this'll happen. Lots of VIPs there, the Dutch royal family had a house there or a boat or something like that. I'm surprised he spends his holiday there.

Papzz are annoying but they're there and Mika knows it. To take 70 pictures of Mika on holiday seems a bit excessively tho. Or maybe the papzz are just like me (when I am at gigs), taking lots of pictures because I know my camera isn't suited for gig pictures and hoping to end up with 1 good one :bleh:.

I too am not fond of paparazzi. But if Mika chooses to spend his holiday in Portofino he knows this'll happen. Lots of VIPs there, the Dutch royal family had a house there or a boat or something like that. I'm surprised he spends his holiday there.

Papzz are annoying but they're there and Mika knows it. To take 70 pictures of Mika on holiday seems a bit excessively tho. Or maybe the papzz are just like me (when I am at gigs), taking lots of pictures because I know my camera isn't suited for gig pictures and hoping to end up with 1 good one :bleh:.

no one has thought that perhaps mika wanted to be caught in portofino,so the paps have their pics,and then he can go to any other place and the paps won´t follow him?? manoeuvre to shake off...????

no one has thought that perhaps mika wanted to be caught in portofino,so the paps have their pics,and then he can go to any other place and the paps won´t follow him?? manoeuvre to shake off...????

Yes, I do think that Mika does know how to play the press to his own advantage. but that doesn't give them the right to invade his privacy.

Yes, I do think that Mika does know how to play the press to his own advantage. but that doesn't give them the right to invade his privacy.

but if he goes there,to a place plenty of paps,and he also tweets it... i really think he wanted to be papped... so now the paps have their pics,and he will be spending his vacations now in any other place.

being on a yatch with a girl it´s a good kind of promo for him... no scandals... tender pics... good promo at last. he also is writing that column in italy...

in spain is quite normal... vips use to go to marbella or any other place like that on their very first days of vacations.. paps take their pics,and then,they go to the "real" vacations... it´s like a "contract" between vips and paps....

but if he goes there,to a place plenty of paps,and he also tweets it... i really think he wanted to be papped... so now the paps have their pics,and he will be spending his vacations now in any other place.

being on a yatch with a girl it´s a good kind of promo for him... no scandals... tender pics... good promo at last. he also is writing that column in italy...

in spain is quite normal... vips use to go to marbella or any other place like that on their very first days of vacations.. paps take their pics,and then,they go to the "real" vacations... it´s like a "contract" between vips and paps....

mika its not that kind of vip, he hates them and honestly I do not think that mika need them or that he is using them, he never did it ...

he does what he wants, he is free, he knows he cant do anything against the paps

mika its not that kind of vip, he hates them and honestly I do not think that mika need them or that he is using them, he never did it ...

he does what he wants, he is free, he knows he cant do anything against the paps

but he is growing up as an artist... he never did it... but he never was in Cannes before neither.. and now he will go... and he never did a great tour as the last one.. he is growing.. he is now becoming the king of pop... he was named that on MTV awards.. now MJ is gone,pop needs a new king of pop... and mika is growing... and i would be so proud if he would become the new king of pop....

things are going to change.. and i think his third album will be the trigger for his success...

I wouldn't say he wants to be papped, a lot of stars don't want to be, but obviously being in a place that paps know celebs will be, it's going to happen.

What annoys me, is the pics of his cousin or whoever she is with him.

I find that uncomfortable that the paps felt the need to get her in their shots. There really wasn't any need for that!

They took over 70 shots, and half of those she was in. Those shots really didn't need to be published, or even taken. They had plenty of shots of him alone with her out of shot, they should have been happy with that.

But being paps, they are greedy, and don't care about who's in their pics:sneaky2:

but he is growing up as an artist... he never did it... but he never was in Cannes before neither.. and now he will go... and he never did a great tour as the last one.. he is growing.. he is now becoming the king of pop... he was named that on MTV awards.. now MJ is gone,pop needs a new king of pop... and mika is growing... and i would be so proud if he would become the new king of pop....

things are going to change.. and i think his third album will be the trigger for his success...

:wub2::wub2: loved your comment :wub2: for me he stills our boy with curly hairand the most amazing voice, :wub2: i would be soo proud if the world started to call him "mika. the new king of pop" lovely :wub2:

he´s growing up but he´ll ever be our boy dont u think?

I wouldn't say he wants to be papped, a lot of stars don't want to be, but obviously being in a place that paps know celebs will be, it's going to happen.

What annoys me, is the pics of his cousin or whoever she is with him.

I find that uncomfortable that the paps felt the need to get her in their shots. There really wasn't any need for that!

They took over 70 shots, and half of those she was in. Those shots really didn't need to be published, or even taken. They had plenty of shots of him alone with her out of shot, they should have been happy with that.

But being paps, they are greedy, and don't care about who's in their pics:sneaky2:

that would be the best. but i still don´t understand how the law is so "poor" about this kind of pics... all over the world the kids are protected... and even if you take a pic,and the girl is there... GO TO THE F*CKING PHOTOSHOP AND CUT THE GIRL!!! :sneaky2: it´s not that difficult... i think mika understand that he is going to be papped and he accepts that.. the price of fame.. sure his managers have told him about that zillions of times... the internet has a lack of lawfulness and i hope it would be controlled... as everyone said here,sure that the girl will be fuzzed if they decide to publish that pics on a magazine,but who cares about magazines in the "internet era" ???

:wub2::wub2: loved your comment :wub2: for me he stills our boy with curly hairand the most amazing voice, :wub2: i would be soo proud if the world started to call him "mika. the new king of pop" lovely :wub2:

he´s growing up but he´ll ever be our boy dont u think?

of course he will be!!! even if he becomes a superstar like MJ and becomes as unattainable as MJ was... we will always remember his first appereance singing grace kelly with all his family in the public at the 'Later with Jools Holland'... :wink2:

that would be the best. but i still don´t understand how the law is so "poor" about this kind of pics... all over the world the kids are protected... and even if you take a pic,and the girl is there... GO TO THE F*CKING PHOTOSHOP AND CUT THE GIRL!!! :sneaky2: it´s not that difficult... i think mika understand that he is going to be papped and he accepts that.. the price of fame.. sure his managers have told him about that zillions of times... the internet has a lack of lawfulness and i hope it would be controlled... as everyone said here,sure that the girl will be fuzzed if they decide to publish that pics on a magazine,but who cares about magazines in the "internet era" ???

I agree with you, i dont get why paps pursue the celebrity´s kids, they are not famous, they are just kids that deserve privacy , the fame has too sides, the good side and the bad side that´s the loss of pricacy, i dont know if youre understanding what i mean

of course he will be!!! even if he becomes a superstar like MJ and becomes as unattainable as MJ was... we will always remember his first appereance singing grace kelly with all his family in the public at the 'Later with Jools Holland'... :wink2:

yehhh and´we´ll say to our kids "see that gourgeous boy?,he´s not what you think he is, he´s the golden king of pop":teehee::teehee: but he´ll never be a snob super star, thats for sure :thumb_yello:

I agree with you, i dont get why paps pursue the celebrity´s kids, they are not famous, they are just kids that deserve privacy , the fame has too sides, the good side and the bad side that´s the loss of pricacy, i dont know if youre understanding what i mean

of course i understand... mika is clever and i think he´ll manage the bad side... or at least,i hope so....

of course i understand... mika is clever and i think he´ll manage the bad side... or at least,i hope so....

yeh, he said once, that the media is dangerous cause is very hard to control, but mika is clever, he´ll find a a way:thumb_yello:

It's s**** :aah: but Mika don't choose the good place to spend holiday away from paparazi :blink:. He is famous he must avoid some places -like St. Tropes, Porto Fino, Ibiza or L. A.- to spend peaceful holiday.

or portuuagl,,, why not? he can stay at my home :naughty: it would be a very paceful holiday :naughty:

Archived