Sylvana

or portuuagl,,, why not? he can stay at my home :naughty: it would be a very paceful holiday :naughty:

He knows that Portofino is full of paps and he hadn't any kind of discription about his life. So I guess we can't blame it only on the paps.

If he wanted peace and no paps he could have followed the example of his friend Louboutin, who spent holidays in Comporta. Where people like prince William of the UK, prince Filipe of Spain, Queen Rania of Jordan, Caroline of Monaco or Nicolas Sarkozy and Carla Bruni spend holidays every year without being bothered.

Here's an article that was published about Comporta in The New York Times. :wink2:

http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/23/full-disclosure-comporta-portugal/

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's s**** :aah: but Mika don't choose the good place to spend holiday away from paparazi :blink:. He is famous he must avoid some places -like St. Tropes, Porto Fino, Ibiza or L. A.- to spend peaceful holiday.

I think he'd be safe in LA. No one knows who he is here. :naughty:

It's s**** :aah: but Mika don't choose the good place to spend holiday away from paparazi :blink:. He is famous he must avoid some places -like St. Tropes, Porto Fino, Ibiza or L. A.- to spend peaceful holiday.

Or Amsterdam. People there are soooo used to selebs, nobody would be interested in another one. And we Dutchies are down t earth people from nature!

Or Amsterdam. People there are soooo used to selebs, nobody would be interested in another one. And we Dutchies are down t earth people from nature!

yes but the weather isn't that nice and you can't walk around amsterdam without shoes , lol

yes but the weather isn't that nice and you can't walk around amsterdam without shoes , lol

No that's true, the weather is not very stable, and you should not walk without shoes in Amsterdam (many dogs in the streets......Yuck!) but on the other hand Amsterdam is a city with beautiful museums with interesting artworks!

No that's true, the weather is not very stable, and you should not wolk without shoes in Amsterdam (many dogs in the streets......Yuck!) but on the other hand Amsterdam is a city with beautiful museums with interesting artworks!

And lots of great shops where you can buy -and I quote- "the coolest sh*t" :bleh:.

seriously, in my house he is safe, i just wont to protect him of theses paps:teehee::naughty:

im looking like Dame Edna right now

And if he wants to take care of children during his vacation, no problem!!

I have a daughter (same age than the young girl) and I need a babysitter..

Of course, I will stay around to check if everything is going fine... or if he needs anything,.. massage,.. piece of cake,...:mf_rosetinted:

And if he wants to take care of children during his vacation, no problem!!

I have a daughter (same age than the young girl) and I need a babysitter..

Of course, I will stay around to check if everything is going fine... or if he needs anything,.. massage,.. piece of cake,...:mf_rosetinted:

....chicken....:mf_rosetinted:

Holy cow. Thank god the British press are not this interested in him.

Why- the British press are no worse than anyone else's. In fact it took us a while to catch up with the US and continental Europe

of course not!! damn language!! we are saying the same!! i don´t want to see him naked or in a private date with anyone... i just say that it´s the kind of pic that paps like to post. but if he´s on holidays in a place full to bursting of paps...and he tweets where he is... he won´t help these kind of pics from now... and if someone post a link.. i think i would click it...

For me the distinction is whether the celebrity can reasonably assume what they're doing is private. Whether they're pap pics or not, I haven't the remotest moral objection to pics being taken of celebrities on a beach or in the street/ theatre/ restaurant. If they choose to have sex, fall over drunk or go without make up in a public place they're fair game IMO (I seriously question the taste and even the character of people who want to see endless pics of celebrities snogging or falling over drunk in public, but I don't think the celebrity has much right to complain). These pics of Mika are delightful and I was expecting to see them round the forum for years

If they might reasonably assume privacy, like with the endless leaked sex tapes etc, or at a wedding or funeral, then I don't think the press should print them (unless the celebrity has tried to sell "rights" to someone else, and even then, with some discretion)

:wink2: Maybe what I am going to say will not be popular, but I personally don't see the huge problem with the girl being papped. I think that, in today's society, we're maybe going a bit too mad about the while peadophilia and children's image thing....I'm not saying that there is any good reason or purpose to put the pics up of the little girl, but neither do I find it a problem, to be very honest. I just find it irrelevant.

When I was small we used to have naked kids on the beach all the time (me included :roftl:) and people took pics and all sorts, and nobody ever found that a problem :dunno: . And, research shows that there are no more cases of peadophilia today than there were back then; It's just a matter of more awareness or more publicity.

I don't know, I guess that I just don't see it as a big deal, to be honest.

Also, as for the pap pics, and liek many others have said here, Mika knew that if he holidayed at a popular "vip" place like this, he would most likely get papped. It's not exactly a low key place to go to, so I'm sure that he knew it and decided to take his chances before going ther.

I just looked at the pics and even though he looks good etc. I must say I find it a bit uncomfortable looking at him half naked even though it's something we've seen before. Like I'm hiding in his closet while he's in his bedroom doing..stuff:teehee:

I just looked at the pics and even though he looks good etc. I must say I find it a bit uncomfortable looking at him half naked even though it's something we've seen before. Like I'm hiding in his closet while he's in his bedroom doing..stuff:teehee:

:roftl:.. You're golden albert!!

Well, if this is all the stuff he is doing in his bedroom....:bleh:.

He is/was in Portofino. He can expect these kind of pics.

No that's true, the weather is not very stable, and you should not walk without shoes in Amsterdam (many dogs in the streets......Yuck!) but on the other hand Amsterdam is a city with beautiful museums with interesting artworks!

true but i think he should come in februari so he can go to "my"show too and watch my latest creation on the catwalk :naughty:

:wink2: Maybe what I am going to say will not be popular, but I personally don't see the huge problem with the girl being papped. I think that, in today's society, we're maybe going a bit too mad about the while peadophilia and children's image thing....I'm not saying that there is any good reason or purpose to put the pics up of the little girl, but neither do I find it a problem, to be very honest. I just find it irrelevant.

When I was small we used to have naked kids on the beach all the time (me included :roftl:) and people took pics and all sorts, and nobody ever found that a problem :dunno: . And, research shows that there are no more cases of peadophilia today than there were back then; It's just a matter of more awareness or more publicity.

I don't know, I guess that I just don't see it as a big deal, to be honest.

Also, as for the pap pics, and liek many others have said here, Mika knew that if he holidayed at a popular "vip" place like this, he would most likely get papped. It's not exactly a low key place to go to, so I'm sure that he knew it and decided to take his chances before going ther.

I totally agreewhit you :thumb_yello:

but all the philias for my taste are horrible :aah:

Archived