Sylvana

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That last pic, he spotted the camera and doesn't look happy:aah:

Guess you can't blame him, he's on holiday, and trying to work on a deadline for the column, so he doesn't need it really.

lol I love how he's just chillin surfing the net on his laptop. No idea why he's strutting around town barefoot though :roftl:

Hope he's enjoying himself, he deserves the break.

EDIT: LOL those pillows match his t-shirt :teehee:

hahahahaha yes those pillows.. i saw that too.. very funny haha..

Personally I'd prefer not to see such pics posted on MFC.........

Btw Portofino is plenty of VIPs and paparazzi and Mika must be aware of that :wink2:

they're very annoying though :aah:

it's the price of fame, but Italian press talking about him may not be something bad ;)

anyway I bet he won't stay long there and he'll spend his hols in a place where his privacy is safeguarded :pinkbow:

I don't care so much privacy of the popstar if he chooses Portofino (famous vip's place full of paparazzi) for his holyday and he also tweets about it...

Anyway i think MFC should not publish pictures with a minor girl!

It is also useless since who wants can go to the photographer website (looking watermarks) and see all the picture without involve MFC.

I don't care so much privacy of the popstar if he choose Portofino (famous vip's place) for this holyday...

It is also useless since who wants can go to the photographer website and see all the picture without involve MFC.

I agree.

Isn't in the FAQs about not posting pics of family members?

I'm sure she is a family member of some description.

I don't care so much privacy of the popstar if he chooses Portofino (famous vip's place full of paparazzi) for his holyday and he also tweets about it...

It is also useless since who wants can go to the photographer website (looking watermarks) and see all the picture without involve MFC.

yeah!! it's your fault that now I'm jealous of that girl :sneaky2:

:roftl: ok bad joke

I agree.

Isn't in the FAQs about not posting pics of family members?

I'm sure she is a family member of some description.

What's wrong with snapping a picture of a young girl? It's not paedophilia unless of course...it's rude :blink: They were snapping Mika, she just happened to be there...?

I also don't like paparazii pictures...they are invasive. I wouldn't like to be papped either but these are pictures that are made to be public. Some people on here like to see what Mika's up to...some don't...personally, I don't care. It's not my business. It's up to us if we want to view it...

In my opinion, looking at pictures from the paparazzi and private family snaps are two different things...one's made to be public whether we agree with or not, and the other one is meant to stay completely private.

:dunno:

Poor parents.

They entrust their daughter to a friend/cousin/goodfather and suddenly she is in gossip magazines, paparazzi websites and even fanclubs. :sneaky2:

Yes, it feels a bit uncomfortable looking at them.

What's wrong with snapping a picture of a young girl? It's not paedophilia unless of course...it's rude :blink: They were snapping Mika, she just happened to be there...?

I also don't like paparazii pictures...they are invasive. I wouldn't like to be papped either but these are pictures that are made to be public. Some people on here like to see what Mika's up to...some don't...personally, I don't care. It's not my business. It's up to us if we want to view it...

In my opinion, looking at pictures from the paparazzi and private family snaps are two different things...one's made to be public whether we agree with or not, and the other one is meant to stay completely private.

I'm just saying what it says in the FAQs, that on here we don't post pics of family members, whether they are pap pictures or not.

i totally agree with you... this are pics posted in a link on the internet... not pics stolen from his personal photo album...

well... perhaps from now he will be more careful with his holidays

i totally agree with you... this are pics posted in a link on the internet... not pics stolen from his personal photo album...

well... perhaps from now he will be more careful with his holidays

You mean, not saying on Twitter where he's going to, for example? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Archived