Sylvana

I agree.

Oh I completely understand what you're saying :wink2: Yeah I think anywhere in the world would post that just because he's a public figure but that's so wrong as well :blink: I really hate the way media work sometimes...it's like all these celebrity sex tapes being released or sending naked snaps to their partners. some may do it to get publicity i agree, but some others may do it just because they enjoy it. With their partner. The risks doing it in the "normal world" are big enough in case mates find out, so why do the entire world need to know about it? Y'know? It really bothers me. What isn't our business should stay out of our business...

i´m not sure if i understand you... (because of the language) i wouldn´t like to see mika naked or mika suffering blackmail in any case... but if he goes on holidays to a place where all the vips go,plenty of paps.. and he decides to have a bath.. and then,the pics are posted on the internet... well... i like mika,it´s not a secret.. and i think we all love his music,and mika himself.. so... i hardly believe that anyone of us didn´t take a look to those pics...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i´m not sure if i understand you... (because of the language) i wouldn´t like to see mika naked or mika suffering blackmail in any case... but if he goes on holidays to a place where all the vips go,plenty of paps.. and he decides to have a bath.. and then,the pics are posted on the internet... well... i like mika,it´s not a secret.. and i think we all love his music,and mika himself.. so... i hardly believe that anyone of us didn´t take a look to those pics...

I think you're right, we're all INTERESTED in seeing them. But having a look

at them once is different from posting them here, or saving them to a

photobucket account so that you can then publish them all over the

internet for hundreds of others to see for months to come. Even if some

of these photos end up in HELLO magazine or something similar, they will

have a limited lifespan there -- the magazine will be dead after a week.

If they are posted all over the internet though

they will turn up again and again and again, and I don't necessarily want

to be the kind of person who does that. That's just me. :dunno:

basically, what I'm saying is that if a celebrity privately gets naked for whatever reason (like sending a naughty picture to their partner or having an accident with a bikini top at the beach or something) it somehow ends up getting out and is plastered everywhere. It's so wrong. What celebrities do in their own time when they're off duty is no-one's business...it doesn't need to be published. If Mika got papped naked I don't think I'd want to look at it...I wouldn't want the world to see me naked! :blink: Would you?

I think you're right, we're all INTERESTED in seeing them. But having a look

at them once is different from posting them here, or saving them to a

photobucket account so that you can then publish them all over the

internet for hundreds of others to see for months to come. Even if some

of these photos end up in HELLO magazine or something similar, they will

have a limited lifespan there -- the magazine will be dead after a week.

If they are posted all over the internet though

they will turn up again and again and again, and I don't necessarily want

to be the kind of person who does that. That's just me. :dunno:

i agree... you mean that is not the same because if we post them here,they will be on sight for the rest of the life.. dont you?? excuse me,i´m not english speaker...

i don´t want to bother mika or mfcers neither... it´s not my intention to post them in any web or something like that... i saw them and as i´ve seen one of them were posted here,i´ve posted many others... i didn´t think about the girl... you know,i have a 4 years old son and believe me if i say i wouldn´t do anything who can hurt a kid,i´m being sincere... but i didn´t think either that posting pics of him on vacation could be so wrong... if it´s a bad idea i just apologize... i can´t express myself as i´d like to....

i agree... you mean that is not the same because if we post them here,they will be on sight for the rest of the life.. dont you?? excuse me,i´m not english speaker...

i don´t want to bother mika or mfcers neither... it´s not my intention to post them in any web or something like that... i saw them and as i´ve seen one of them were posted here,i´ve posted many others... i didn´t think about the girl... you know,i have a 4 years old son and believe me if i say i wouldn´t do anything who can hurt a kid,i´m being sincere... but i didn´t think either that posting pics of him on vacation could be so wrong... if it´s a bad idea i just apologize... i can´t express myself as i´d like to....

It's okay, we understand :thumb_yello:

basically, what I'm saying is that if a celebrity privately gets naked for whatever reason (like sending a naughty picture to their partner or having an accident with a bikini top at the beach or something) it somehow ends up getting out and is plastered everywhere. It's so wrong. What celebrities do in their own time when they're off duty is no-one's business...it doesn't need to be published. If Mika got papped naked I don't think I'd want to look at it...I wouldn't want the world to see me naked! :blink: Would you?

of course not!! damn language!! we are saying the same!! i don´t want to see him naked or in a private date with anyone... i just say that it´s the kind of pic that paps like to post. but if he´s on holidays in a place full to bursting of paps...and he tweets where he is... he won´t help these kind of pics from now... and if someone post a link.. i think i would click it...

of course not!! damn language!! we are saying the same!! i don´t want to see him naked or in a private date with anyone... i just say that it´s the kind of pic that paps like to post. but if he´s on holidays in a place full to bursting of paps...and he tweets where he is... he won´t help these kind of pics from now... and if someone post a link.. i think i would click it...

yes I agree with you there too. Paps/media take interest in the most stupid things. It's sad that public figures become an obsession with the general public..."LYKE OMG THIS FAMOUS PERSON IS EATING PASTA, I LUV PASTA TOO WE HAZ SO MUCH IN COMMON I WONDER WHAT ELSE THEY DO?!?!?!"

Sigh.

Rosa, I'm not angry, and I understand what you're saying. Your

English is fine! :thumb_yello: It's OK. I'm

just trying to explain why I don't think it's a good idea to post a lot of

paparazzi photos here. I think it encourages people to look for more.

I'd rather let Mika have his private holiday time to himself. We don't

need to see what he's doing every second of every day, just like we don't

need to know what color underwear he's wearing. :wink2: Because

these photos are already on belga there's not much I can do to control

their publication, but I can at least try to keep the photos of the young

girl -- who is NOT a celebrity -- off the MFC.

yes I agree with you there too. Paps/media take interest in the most stupid things. It's sad that public figures become an obsession with the general public..."LYKE OMG THIS FAMOUS PERSON IS EATING PASTA, I LUV PASTA TOO WE HAZ SO MUCH IN COMMON I WONDER WHAT ELSE THEY DO?!?!?!"

Sigh.

:floor: :floor:

i´m glad i still don´t have friends like that.. :lmfao:

No worries:wink2:

My issue was, the fact that we have the policy (for want of a better word), of not posting pics of his family (unless it's at a public event, like an opening or something like that).

This being a private holiday, would be covered by that guideline, so pics with that member of his family would come under this.:thumb_yello:

Rosa, I'm not angry, and I understand what you're saying. Your

English is fine! :thumb_yello: It's OK. I'm

just trying to explain why I don't think it's a good idea to post a lot of

paparazzi photos here. I think it encourages people to look for more.

I'd rather let Mika have his private holiday time to himself. We don't

need to see what he's doing every second of every day, just like we don't

need to know what color underwear he's wearing. :wink2: Because

these photos are already on belga there's not much I can do to control

their publication, but I can at least try to keep the photos of the young

girl -- who is NOT a celebrity -- off the MFC.

ok i understand... and you are doing a great job :thumb_yello:

of course we don´t need to know what he is doing all the time. i haven´t thought that it would encourage people to look for more... you are right.... many of us are mature people,but not all of us... ok..

i love how you all manage the MFC. Mika should be very VERY proud of you all.

and i can imagine these kind of pics will repeat from now till the end of his career... so... we must be alert:mf_rosetinted:

oh my!! audrey is as tall as mika now!! :roftl:

i don´t know who she is but i actually don´t mind... all i wanted was to see mika... that´s all... as all the mfcers.. i can´t imagine any of us trying to save pics of mika´s family is mika is not in the pic... we just want mika....

of course i just want mika:naughty:

well, fortunately for him, he is a big boy and can do that by himself!

:blush-anim-cl:

i was talking about give him some fashion tips , yes... cause i know all about it :roftl::roftl:

that remainds me of a mika´s quote "I dont care much for style. The most stylish thing a person can do is be themselves" :wub2::wub2:

God job Deb, as usual :thumb_yello:

And you know what is really scary, absurd and not understandable?

I dont usually do a big research of pictures on the web but I guess that this photo agency publish at least 5 or 10 pictures for every gig or public event.

Following M for an entire holiday afternoon they publish more than 70 pictures!!! :shocked:

This is sad and pathetic.

God job Deb, as usual :thumb_yello:

And you know what is really scary, absurd and not understandable?

I dont usually do a big research of pictures on the web but I guess that this photo agency publish at least 5 or 10 pictures for every gig or public event.

Following M for an entire holiday afternoon they publish more than 70 pictures!!! :shocked:

This is sad and pathetic.

That says it all really , papping someone seems to bring much more interest that a normal gig when they could have the pick of photographs.

Shame ... the later pictures he looks mega annoyed:boxed:

Archived