Mika@Festa das Lata in Coimbra - Portugal

robertina

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imma said this:

iMMamusic - just a late start!! 1am start!!

6 minutes ago via web

:yikes::yikes:

1am is not 'just a late' thing....no bus no subway available this insanely late time... how could the people go back home after the show :shocked:

wauw! Thats pretty late

wonder how many peeps has left....

It is precisely the opposite!

People start to arrive more around that hour.

We were saying all these weeks that this was a student party that happens during night, starting at 11 p.m. and ending at 7 a.m.

So, in my opinion we were really lucky that the show started at 1a.m.

It is precisely the opposite!

People start to arrive more around that hour.

We were saying all these weeks that this was a student party that happens during night, starting at 11 p.m. and ending at 7 a.m.

So, in my opinion we were really lucky that the show started at 1a.m.

Yeah Lils your right we were so god damned lucky.. Front row.. The show was great.. The place was completely full plus the outside.. It was a students party with a loooooot of Mika fans.. awesome!:thumb_yello:

Yeah Lils your right we were so god damned lucky.. Front row.. The show was great.. The place was completely full plus the outside.. It was a students party with a loooooot of Mika fans.. awesome!:thumb_yello:

couldnt agree more :naughty: I loved too meet u hun :blush-anim-cl: we had a great time together.. and you´re the luckiest girl in the planet... u know why :das: :das:

couldnt agree more :naughty: I loved too meet u hun :blush-anim-cl: we had a great time together.. and you´re the luckiest girl in the planet... u know why :das: :das:

Oh.. so sweet.. loved to meet ya too!! Yeah, we had a blast! :thumb_yello: Well.. I got lucky I know :blush-anim-cl: so sweet :wub2:

Next time it will be better.. let's cross our fingers

Archived