Mika@Festa das Lata in Coimbra - Portugal

robertina

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope it all goes well. Have fun everybody! Looking forward to hearing about it. Seems like it's forever since we've had a gig.

It really does! :shocked:

But first we'll hear from the MFCers going to Tunisia! :boing: I bet it will be amazing!

So it looks this gig is going to happen? I wish we could know for sure, but I guess it's quite late to cancel it now and iMMa is tweeting about rocking with Mika and being at the airport etc...? Just wondering, because if it's not cancelled I need to travel on Sunday, and make some plans before it :blush-anim-cl:

So it looks this gig is going to happen? I wish we could know for sure, but I guess it's quite late to cancel it now and iMMa is tweeting about rocking with Mika and being at the airport etc...? Just wondering, because if it's not cancelled I need to travel on Sunday, and make some plans before it :blush-anim-cl:

Awwwwwww!!

Will you go to Coinbra ???

I'm waiting for your VIDEO :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Awwwwwww!!

Will you go to Coinbra ???

I'm waiting for your VIDEO :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Yes, I booked my flights etc a long time ago before the accident. But after what happened I thought there is a possibility it is cancelled, so I haven't finished my plans.

I will take some vids if it is possible :wink2:

Yes, I booked my flights etc a long time ago before the accident. But after what happened I thought there is a possibility it is cancelled, so I haven't finished my plans.

Have a safe trip :plane: take care !:huglove:

I can't wait for your VIDS :fangurl:

Have a fab time! Give Mika a huge hug from all of us if you see him! :biggrin2:

To those going to the gig: see you in a few hours! :aah:

To the others: keep an eye on my twitter page, I'll be sending updates during the day! :wink2:

:huglove:

(Oh, and my full report, pics and videos probably won't be here until friday, cause I have priority RL stuff to take care of, but I promise to post everything, soon as I can!:wink2:)

To the others: keep an eye on my twitter page, I'll be sending updates during the day! :wink2:

(Oh, and my full report, pics and videos probably won't be here until friday, cause I have priority RL stuff to take care of, but I promise to post everything, soon as I can!:wink2:)

Sounds like a plan!

:huglove: have an amazing time:wub2:

Have a great time all you LUCKY people...the weather in Australia is finally getting warm now, just feels right for a Mika gig...but he never comes here anymore...:sneaky2:

Lots of love to the band and everyone too!:wub2:

Archived