Mika@Festa das Lata in Coimbra - Portugal

robertina

We have to be positive in all the ways, right?

For me positive means he has to do what he feels doing. I love him anyway and I'll wait for another concert even a year more. I personally don't see Mika performing just two weeks after such a tragic event, however quickly Paloma will recover (as I believe she will).

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think he will cancell the two gigs even if Paloma feels better. It's too early. He needs his family.

If he goes to Portugal and Tunisia, i don't think his mother would go with him. She won't let her daughter down. You imagine Mika on stage without his mother and his family next to him? He really needs his family right now.

If you were in his shoes, would you leave your family to do a gig?

I really think he will cancell the two gigs even if Paloma feels better. It's too early. He needs his family.

If he goes to Portugal and Tunisia, i don't think his mother would go with him. She won't let her daughter down. You imagine Mika on stage without his mother and his family next to him? He really needs his family right now.

So, if Mika doesn't cancel Portugal and Tunisia gigs we will know Paloma is getting better :thumb_yello: I hope it!

my feeling tells me the same... but on the other hand, it's his job - and if something like that happened to you, you also couldn't stay away from work for weeks. :dunno: then again, putting up a show for entertaining people isn't just any job... so well, i have no idea what he'll do. there are people who delve into their work in situations like that, because it helps them to distract themselves from their problems and dark thoughts. we'll see.

Hopefully he will say something about that...The news must be good but I doubt he'll go into details.

Even if he doesn't say anything, when it's still no news about cancelling the gigs, I think that means that Paloma is recovering but the family needs privacy. The details... they can wait! I only hope we won't see a worried Mika... or we have to cheer him up!! :kachinga::flowers2:

Even if he doesn't say anything, when it's still no news about cancelling the gigs, I think that means that Paloma is recovering but the family needs privacy. The details... they can wait! I only hope we won't see a worried Mika... or we have to cheer him up!! :kachinga::flowers2:

al final vas a ir al unico concierto al que no voy a ir de los que pillan cerca... ya te vale,ya........:mf_rosetinted:

Pero ya tienes un buen historial (a good historial? :teehee:)

Don't worry, if not... new year, new gigs!

LOOL!!!! 4 gigs a good historial????? :aah:

you need to come here more often!!!! I´M A NEWBIE!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!

we live near,so,we should meet and go altogether with yolandy and pufpuf and artemis and helen to the next tour!!! you´ll see!!!!!! LET´S ROCK!!!:aah:

LOOL!!!! 4 gigs a good historial????? :aah:

you need to come here more often!!!! I´M A NEWBIE!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!

we live near,so,we should meet and go altogether with yolandy and pufpuf and artemis and helen to the next tour!!! you´ll see!!!!!! LET´S ROCK!!!:aah:

OF COURSE!!!!:woot_jump:

This time it cames all as a surprise to me, I saw a really good offer of a flight from Madrid, casually I've family and friends there, casually they go... and I hope *casually* Paloma will get better before the gig :thumb_yello:

To everyone coming to this gig, bring warm clothes.

The gig is by the river, and from what I've seen, the temperatures will be around 7ºC during the night, and 17ºC during the day. :wink2:

To everyone coming to this gig, bring warm clothes.

The gig is by the river, and from what I've seen, the temperatures will be around 7ºC during the night, and 17ºC during the day. :wink2:

and if imma is ready to rock with mika,the gig is almost confirmed,no?? :yay:

and if imma is ready to rock with mika,the gig is almost confirmed,no?? :yay:

I think that if they were going to cancel the gigs, they would have already done it, no? :dunno:

Only 5 days (3 days for Tunisia), so... Yeah, I guess we WILL have a gig! :biggrin2:

Of course you will! :huglove::biggrin2:

*coughI'lltextyoucough*

:huglove:

i will be very very happy reading something like "mika is SMILING ALL THE TIME!!!" that will make my day...i really wish it will be as good as the one in lisbon... he was soooooooo cute there.... i still remember when he said "perhaps out there is monday... but here is saturday night!!" :swoon:

i´m sure he will turn his "work-mode" on,and you all will see a nice gig as ever... I´M GETTING NERVOUS!!! HOW CAN IT BE??!! :aah::aah:

:huglove:

i will be very very happy reading something like "mika is SMILING ALL THE TIME!!!" that will make my day...i really wish it will be as good as the one in lisbon... he was soooooooo cute there.... i still remember when he said "perhaps out there is monday... but here is saturday night!!" :swoon:

i´m sure he will turn his "work-mode" on,and you all will see a nice gig as ever... I´M GETTING NERVOUS!!! HOW CAN IT BE??!! :aah::aah:

Yeah, I guess he will be all smiles...He's probably more relaxed and relieved, now that Paloma is out of danger and recovering.

I doubt it will be as good as Lisbon (or even Vigo) but it will be a great show, I'm sure! :wub2:

Yeah, I guess he will be all smiles...He's probably more relaxed and relieved, now that Paloma is out of danger and recovering.

I doubt it will be as good as Lisbon (or even Vigo) but it will be a great show, I'm sure! :wub2:

i don´t know if it´s as you have said,that i am a true fan or what,but i realized one thing in my "mika-life".. the last gig (and i mean the gig,not the queue) is always the best.... at least,it´s as it´s been in my experience... so,ENJOY IT GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don´t know if it´s as you have said,that i am a true fan or what,but i realized one thing in my "mika-life".. the last gig (and i mean the gig,not the queue) is always the best.... at least,it´s as it´s been in my experience... so,ENJOY IT GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F***, I enjoyed Vigo as if it was the last one! What do I do now?? :lmfao:

Archived