Your design for mika's t-shirt contest!

Sylvana

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I support, to my mind, the right one is better:thumb_yello:

But is it allowed to send only one by one person??? I thought the amount is unlimited?...

I Don't know.. I think you only can send one design.. that's why i asked you all which one you would choose hahaha..

When is the deadline?

No one knows so we really can not tell you ;) By the way I think the deadline must be around the middle or the end of october since Mika will be very busy with the concours only for Italians residents (the kick ass design...). I don't know how the mika team will organized all of this. And we don't even know if we can send few designs or not...

do you know where we should post our videos? It's not mentionned on the website

no indeed.. i have no idea.. i send it to that email address also haha.. i also uploaded in my videos on ms.com but they didn't accepted it there..

I Don't know.. I think you only can send one design.. that's why i asked you all which one you would choose hahaha..

"The winner - as chosen by Mika - will see their design put into production for sale in the Mika Store and also earn 25,000 Mika Points. Just email your designs to tshirts@mikasounds.com for your chance to win". :aah:

Archived