Your design for mika's t-shirt contest!

Sylvana

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got a question, do you need to paste your design/drawing on a Tshirt or can you just hand it in as a "drawing" ?

i just sent it in as a "drawing"

hope i did everything ok, though, don't think i've got my points already

So my design is finished, but reading over the instructions on Mikasounds, I am a little confused (no surprise there.) :naughty:

Should I post my design on the site, or email it in? Or both? If I email it in, how will they transfer the 1000 points to my account?

For now I think I'm just going to send in an email with my account information attached.

Does anyone have any idea?

So my design is finished, but reading over the instructions on Mikasounds, I am a little confused (no surprise there.) :naughty:

Should I post my design on the site, or email it in? Or both? If I email it in, how will they transfer the 1000 points to my account?

For now I think I'm just going to send in an email with my account information attached.

Does anyone have any idea?

no idea if it's right, but that's what i did too. :naughty:

what account info? just the name like .. well i'm ilse1983 on mikasounds, so that's just what i put in mail, my design and then "ilse1983"

hope that was enough:aah:

what account info? just the name like .. well i'm ilse1983 on mikasounds, so that's just what i put in mail, my design and then "ilse1983"

Yeah, I didn't put my display name, I just wrote that my email was the account. Hopefully they can figure it out :naughty:

Hey, Karin, on that note, did you get the Mika points for uploading your review AFTER it was approved? I just put mine up, wondering when I'll get the points. :naughty:

Yeah, I didn't put my display name, I just wrote that my email was the account. Hopefully they can figure it out :naughty:

Hey, Karin, on that note, did you get the Mika points for uploading your review AFTER it was approved? I just put mine up, wondering when I'll get the points. :naughty:

i sent it from the email i use for my account, so i assume that'll be good enough as well (next to writing my display name):teehee:

i sent it from the email i use for my account, so i assume that'll be good enough as well (next to writing my display name):teehee:

Exactly. :wink2: They are smart doing it by email, because it will not be hard to figure out which accounts it is linked to.

actually i didn't get the 1,500 points for the review, but for uploading some gig videos which i had uploaded back in september. last week i uploaded the review, it got approved, but i didn't get points for it. which means i don't have my t-shirt points yet. see my post in the magic numbers thread (front page news board). :wink2:

yup, i also wrote them my ms username, and also the mail-address i'm registered with, since i used a different one. but if you use the same one, including the username should be enough i guess.

Exactly. :wink2: They are smart doing it by email, because it will not be hard to figure out which accounts it is linked to.

i wonder though how long it'll take them to check all the e-mails for usernames etc. :teehee:

Archived