Your design for mika's t-shirt contest!

Sylvana

Hi hiii,

I thought.. maybe we should post our design right here. Cos we still can't see the designs from others, it might be fun to show it here?

here is probably mine.. don't know if it will be the one hahaha..but this is what i have for so far..

1097612039_6_-SN7.jpeg1097611832_6_VOyF.jpeg

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless it not competition? What sense to show it earlier than Мика will choose ?

Maybe I not the rights, but it remind a certain failure of the enterprise. Mikasounds have thought up and wait for our ideas, but the ideas comes to the wrong address...

And... It forces to compare the t-shirt to others and too interrupts own ideas.

so occurs to me . But, probably, to someone it will help with creation of own pic. I not had to look anything here. Now the t-shirts does flash before my mind and prevent to concentrate on mine..

Hi hiii,

I thought.. maybe we should post our design right here. Cos we still can't see the designs from others, it might be fun to show it here?

here is probably mine.. don't know if it will be the one hahaha..but this is what i have for so far..

The first of what I have thought...

ee1a0b1cad0a.jpg

I am sorry

I sent Sylvana the tshirt template just so people don't think that they all have to use a template/that it was made online.

Here's mine:

tshirt.png

Hi hiii,

fab idea. :biggrin2: here's mine... don't think it'll win me the 25.000 points, but if i designed a mika shirt for myself atm, it'd look something like that. :bleh:

68xw8n.jpg

I would totally buy your shirts if they where on sale !!!

Yes it is, but I wanted to make it philosofical and all deep and stuff:naughty:

Oh, well that's cool. It looks very nice. :wink2:

Though I wonder if adding lyrics onto the designs will cause trouble, 'cause for the Keane t-shirt design it says not to put lyrics as it will raise publishing issues. I want to put lyrics on mine, but I don't know if it's allowed. Stupid Mikasounds, give us more info. :sneaky2:

Oh, well that's cool. It looks very nice. :wink2:

Though I wonder if adding lyrics onto the designs will cause trouble, 'cause for the Keane t-shirt design it says not to put lyrics as it will raise publishing issues. I want to put lyrics on mine, but I don't know if it's allowed. Stupid Mikasounds, give us more info. :sneaky2:

Ah see! That's another advantage of me changing it! It are not exactly the lyrics:roftl:

These are awesome! :mf_lustslow: Sylvana, I've always loved that design of yours. :wub2:

I'm excited about this competition, though I wish there were more details about it haha. :aah:

Oh also I was wondering, where did you guys get the t-shirt template?

Archived