How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

Great but terrible because I missed a day cuz I was sick, and now I have a bucket load of make up work to do. It's 10, all my work is due tomorrow, and I haven't even started! :D

But it's all ok, because I'm listening to Gene Kelly, and I think it's kind of impossible when you have music like this pumpin' through your speakers! :D

aha, maybe it's because of the weather :blink:

and I start to have headache :sneaky2:

:huglove: Hope you'll get better soonish

I think im getting kinda use to the way im sick atm. :blink: I just dont wanna be sick when im going to the music vid. shot :sad: I dont wanna "infect" the other peeps there... especially not Neo :wub2::aah:

:huglove: Hope you'll get better soonish

I think im getting kinda use to the way im sick atm. :blink: I just dont wanna be sick when im going to the music vid. shot :sad: I dont wanna "infect" the other peeps there... especially not Neo :wub2::aah:

the same to you :huglove:

Neo huh? :naughty: cute :biggrin2:

I'm sure you are very excited :boing:

just a lil tiny bit :boing:

did i mention i cant wait to see him again? :naughty: I hope i will get a chance to say hi to him... miss his eyes and voice. or maybe just him :naughty: what i wouldnt give to meet up w. him the day before... 10 min. and i would be happy as a lil child :biggrin2: