How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

Maaah everything. Seems like I can't go next weekend 'cause of school and of assignments, and yes about the test too. Going to fail so hard. Don't know how to sort things out.

cant go? :shocked: I was looking forward to have someone to speak with that saturday... the only person i will know there is da man! remember you ahve to inform em before wednesday. I would be crying if i couldnt go paranoid.gif would hate myself cos i know i would disappoint a lot... maybe even da man :dunno: "Men Angel, du kommer nog att få höra den innan dess =) Vi hinner säkert sätta oss så du kan få lyssna på den när vi ses i Karlstad under videoinspelningen nästa helg =) Tjohooo!!" I hope you can make it hun!

why not try and take 1 day at a time? I hope you wont fail :huglove:

Edited by Dark Angel

cant go? :shocked: I was looking forward to have someone to speak with that saturday... the only person i will know there is da man! remember you ahve to inform em before wednesday. I would be crying if i couldnt go paranoid.gif would hate myself cos i know i would disappoint a lot... maybe even da man :dunno: "Men Angel, du kommer nog att få höra den innan dess =) Vi hinner säkert sätta oss så du kan få lyssna på den när vi ses i Karlstad under videoinspelningen nästa helg =) Tjohooo!!" I hope you can make it hun!

why not try and take 1 day at a time? I hope you wont fail :huglove:

Thank you dear! Yeah well, I'll try sort things out next week. Have to talk with people at univ and all... But thank you.

excited :boing: Cant imagine what view i will have and have seen and heard in 1 week exactly... :wub2::swoon: (wanna add "done" but cant make myself do that...)

feel like about to be banned? :blink::aah:

Ditto... have that for a some time! 1 more warning and im banned :sad:

Edited by Dark Angel