How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

My hand is burnt, I can't play any of my insturments, my throat is sore, I can't stop sneezing/sniffling, I got a shot in my shoulder which is making it immobile and you know what? I'm ok with the fact that I'm falling apart. Because I've learned a very important life lesson today. Even if you say you can't do certain things, your teacher will make you go make copies and set a HUGE stack of papers and books in your crippled hand, and then you'll have to stare at this huge copy machine for an 1 and 45 minutes pretending you know what your doing, then, when you go back to class with no copies the entire class will scream at you. Gee, November is just not my month!

But no really, I'm ok with falling apart, as long as I stay intact enough to be able to dance around the house at 3 in the morning while singing at the top of my lungs! XD

Paris??:blink:

London was't available anymore :aah:

there were no more hotelrooms that weren't too expensive AND the eurostar trains ... well withe the times we would arrive in London and have to leave we would only be able to spend 1 full day there instead of 3 :huh:

so we decided to go to Pari instead and go to London next year.... (well if we're not working on each others nerves during the trip that is :roftl:)

bored... but dont wanna do what ive done the 2 following days when i was bored... gone crazy in the gasmic. Trying to stay away cos i for some strange reason dont feel "welcome" and "wanted" there...

Edited by Dark Angel

It was AWESOME!!

I think I may have fallen in love with him. Too bad he's gay though, no success there for me... :teehee:

How close to the stage were you?

and he is a pretty good looking man so i understand you completely :wink2: but im still all over Linus :roftl:

How close to the stage were you?

and he is a pretty good looking man so i understand you completely :wink2: but im still all over Linus :roftl:

Not close at all, although it was a small place so we had a very nice view :wink2: And he's such a sweetheart too! And damn hot. Oh gosh :mf_lustslow: