Mika´s style sets the trend!!!!

basicamenteyo

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while it is saturated with colors, i don't find it is copied from mika at all.

i remember having a pillow with a similar pattern as a kid

ohhhhhh the colorful 70s with the peace and the love :aah:

perhaps that's where mika/dawack got their inspiration from :teehee:

Yes I think that also ;)

I agree

And I think they got their inspiration from japanese pop art as well...

:naughty: Bingo. I've seen my mum wearing similar looking things in pictures (scarves, even dresses, etc)

I understand that people feel protective towards Mika, I do too when I feel that he is being unjustly attacked or bitched at, but I do think that there is a certain "going overboard" movement here sometimes :roftl:

I can't see anything here crying out "plagiarism" and "Mika needs to take action" here :dunno:

Just a certain type of art, which, as many have said, was very popular a while back, and from which no doubt Mika himself has drawn quite a bit of inspiration.

look at what i´ve found in a toys magazine....

i think it looks quite mikaish.... doesn´t it??

21092010133448.jpg

i need to quote myself... i didn´t say that this is copy or a plagiarism.... i just said that this looks quite mikaish... of course they are not copying mika since mika is not the owner of the colors in the world,ffs!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

i need to quote myself... i didn´t say that this is copy or a plagiarism.... i just said that this looks quite mikaish... of course they are not copying mika since mika is not the owner of the colors in the world,ffs!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

No,you didn't, but the word royalties has been mentioned, so I figured I'd say that :naughty:.

Anyway, off topic, I do like the idea of those bags. I've seen that before (and liked it), where you can customise the item to look the way you want it to look, but without having to start from scratch with the design. It works for people who want to add that personal touch to something, but are either not very artistic, or just can't be arsed

No,you didn't, but the word royalties has been mentioned, so I figured I'd say that :naughty:.

Anyway, off topic, I do like the idea of those bags. I've seen that before (and liked it), where you can customise the item to look the way you want it to look, but without having to start from scratch with the design. It works for people who want to add that personal touch to something, but are either not very artistic, or just can't be arsed

this kind of stuff is good for people like me,whom have two left hands...:mf_rosetinted: i just need to paint it (or even let my son to do it).... and i can say i have my own original bag... :aah::aah:

Archived