For people who want Mika's show in London ;-)

Van

Hi!!:biggrin2:

A message in order to inform you about the creation of a Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/group.php?gid=100787169986638

The aim of this page is to include a maximum of fans to convince Mika to realize a show in London after his tour in Latin America:thumb_yello:

Don't hesitate to join us:wink2:

See you!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's very nice, but mika's tour is over until the next album.

he is just doing a few festivals here and there & then on to his next album.

and i'm sure london is high on his list of priorities when it comes to gigs.

but good luck just the same! :thumb_yello:

Sure, I know that Mika has already realized shows in London..:blush-anim-cl:

I know too that his tour is over, but we know that Mika likes acoustic gigs, and this summer, during the French festivals, Mika said that he will come back in 6 months...and why not in London :thumb_yello:

Not to be blunt, but he's already done a load of shows in London.

but that's not the point. london would certainly be a destination of choice for him

Sure, I know that Mika has already realized shows in London..:blush-anim-cl:

I know too that his tour is over, but we know that Mika likes acoustic gigs, and this summer, during the French festivals, Mika said that he will come back in 6 months...and why not in London :thumb_yello:

well, if he was to do anything special between albums,

i would bet my last dollar that London would be on the list. he knows he has loyal fans there & it's his hometown :blush-anim-cl:

to me, it's like asking celine dion not to forget quebec in her tours. :dunno:

I'm happy just to let things take their course.

I don't think a facebook page is going to convince him or make any difference to what he does.

Plus, although London is my local gig, they are most often really crap shows, they get like a cattle market so many hard core fans travel to them.

If you live in London then you've already had lots of opportunity to see Mika already, as have I.

I don't think a facebook page is going to convince him or make any difference to what he does.

Plus, although London is my local gig, they are most often really crap shows, they get like a cattle market so many hard core fans travel to them.

If you live in London then you've already had lots of opportunity to see Mika already, as have I.

so your best experiences were out of town then?

i'll tell him "get to work already" !!! :poke:

or else, i'll send him Celine! :sneaky2:

especially since Celine will be back on stage, what 4-5 months,after having twins:naughty: I'm sure he can write a new album in this timeframe:roftl:

Some and some. Gigs that were good in town would be early ones, Fiat was good as was Little Noise. The Apollo and Brixton Academy were awful.

oh i bet Little Noise was THE best. i so wish i could/would have gone to that one. even on youtube, you can tell the the voices/music was amazing.

+ it was a seated gig! :wub2:

..and Hammersmith gigs were not really good, either, this year.

However, Little Noise was one of his bests. It had nothing to do with London itself though.

I'd rather save "petitions" and "collecting signatures" for something that makes sense.

Agreed!

so your best experiences were out of town then?

Mine for sure. As Bab said, London becomes like the "must go to" place and everything just gets out of hand, so it spoils the occasion. People go nuts, etc...

Some and some. Gigs that were good in town would be early ones, Fiat was good as was Little Noise. The Apollo and Brixton Academy were awful.

Yes, the little Fiat thing was amazing, but I bet you if it happened now we'd have 250 people there, queuing from 5 am, etc.. Total crap.

It was great when it happened but I reckon it wouldn't happen again in the same way now :dunno:

Yes, the little Fiat thing was amazing, but I bet you if it happened now we'd have 250 people there, queuing from 5 am, etc.. Total crap.

It was great when it happened but I reckon it wouldn't happen again in the same way now :dunno:

No it wouldn't. There is too much competition these days. It gets wearing and takes away the enjoyment.

Archived