Neither...

This time u'll be breaking stone like a convict for what u said was very very very seriously naughty, Missy Moo...:sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:

breaking stone? :shocked: How much or many? and can i do it w. da king/dad? :biggrin2:

Neither...

This time u'll be breaking stone like a convict for what u said was very very very seriously naughty, Missy Moo...:sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:

You're giving her ideas, now she's going to dig a tunnel out of here!:mf_rosetinted:

breaking stone? :shocked: How much or many? and can i do it w. da king/dad? :biggrin2:

A loooot!

Enough to make u think about al those things u say about licking da mastah!:mf_rosetinted:

Npe, u'll do it all alone...we wouldn't want da mastah to ruin his beautiful piano player hands with breakin stone, would we?:biggrin2:

A loooot!

Enough to make u think about al those things u say about licking da mastah!:mf_rosetinted:

Npe, u'll do it all alone...we wouldn't want da mastah to ruin his beautiful piano player hands with breakin stone, would we?:biggrin2:

that will take... quite some time :blink::naughty:

hhmmm... ok he dont have to help! :fisch: BUT i dont think it would ruin his hands much... he got a lot of time to get em back in shape again... one way or another :naughty:

A loooot!

..... licking da mastah... :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Sounds...hmmmm

*goes washing dishes*

..... licking da mastah... :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Sounds...hmmmm

*goes washing dishes*

the taste... mmm... ok i can think of 1 bad thing: all the hair you will get in your outh but it will be good as xtra merch. and for the memories :naughty:

biiiiiiig X in the calender for each time :das:

*keeps on breaking stones and digging

the taste... mmm... ok i can think of 1 bad thing: all the hair you will get in your outh but it will be good as xtra merch. and for the memories :naughty:

biiiiiiig X in the calender for each time :das:

*keeps on breaking stones and digging

My hubby is much more hairy

*keeps washing dishes*

My hubby is much more hairy

*keeps washing dishes*

so you can use him as a pillow? the one i wanna get my "hands" on doesnt look like his chest is much hairy... at all :blink:

God Moose would make one hell of a great pillow. Wont let go of it... would hold it tight. sleep with my head down. Dont give a damn about how hard it will be to breath... dont give a damn about how wet it would be from drooling... ect. :das: and lick it dry when i'll let go!

Edited by Dark Angel

so you can use him as a pillow? the one i wanna get my "hands" on doesnt look like his chest is much hairy... at all :blink:

God Moose would make one hell of a great pillow. Wont let go of it... would hold it tight. sleep with my head down. Dont give a damn about how hard it will be to breath... dont give a damn about how wet it would be from drooling... ect. :das: and lick it dry when i'll let go!

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

You crashed stones not very laborously :biggrin2:

btw i liked (one of the reasons, of course) my future hubby because he was hairy in the same way as Freddy :blush-anim-cl:

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

You crashed stones not very laborously :biggrin2:

btw i liked (one of the reasons, of course) my future hubby because he was hairy in the same way as Freddy :blush-anim-cl:

Im just doing what mum tells me to do... sometimes! I dont listen to dad... only stares. reminds me of the music vid. shooting. I didnt notise what neo said at the conference... i was just looking :lmfao: First notised what he was saying when he came to me right after it saying that we will meet up and talk later... :swoon::boing:

I think im doing fine with the stones... :sweatdrop::fisch:

Im just doing what mum tells me to do... sometimes! I dont listen to dad... only stares. reminds me of the music vid. shooting. I didnt notise what neo said at the conference... i was just looking :lmfao: First notised what he was saying when he came to me right after it saying that we will meet up and talk later... :swoon::boing:

I think im doing fine with the stones... :sweatdrop::fisch:

I love your morning discussions :naughty:

*plans to check back later in the evening*

You think i only "speak" like that in the morning? :shocked:

Do I want to know the truth? :naughty:

She means just that she crashes stones and chops wood like Celentano, that's all.

Sure :mf_rosetinted:

She means just that she crashes stones and chops wood like Celentano, that's all.

Who is that? :blink: Someone who does those things from when getting out of bed till getting back? :blink:

Who is that? :blink: Someone who does those things from when getting out of bed till getting back? :blink:

There is a good old Italian movie, very popular iт my country, Il bisbetico domato (The Taming of the Scoundrel). He chopped wood as a sublimation.:mf_rosetinted:

There is a good old Italian movie, very popular iт my country, Il bisbetico domato (The Taming of the Scoundrel). He chopped wood as a sublimation.:mf_rosetinted:

Im only doing it cos i have to... but not the way da king did it once :roftl:

Im only doing it cos i have to... but not the way da king did it once :roftl:

ahhh really! I forgot! Mika used to chop wood in his slippers at midnight !!!!

(does it means the same as with Celentano?)

ahhh really! I forgot! Mika used to chop wood in his slippers at midnight !!!!

(does it means the same as with Celentano?)

tried to make him help me with the stones and wear a lil less than back then with the wood... but he thought it was too cold :crybaby: bad bad daddy :sneaky2::shun: