23 minutes ago, Hero said:

You confess your sin (the one that landed you here, anyway) and then you reflect as you clean clean CLEAN the thread until it's as sparkling clean as your newly cleansed mind. 

Really? i thought it was for dancing :dance_man:but i've been informed that is incorrect.

Well then... Forgive me father, for i have sinned. I asked an innocent question about a google translation and things went downhill after that :das:

The irony is that i've really been trying to better lately. Like, i haven't even thought about his butt in months!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, kreacher said:

innocent question ... google translation

I'm not sure those go together. :naughty:

1 minute ago, kreacher said:

The irony is that i've really been trying to better lately. Like, i haven't even thought about his butt in months!

:facepalm:

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Hero said:

I'm not sure those go together. :naughty:

:facepalm:

@kreacher That's because you haven't watched this video

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0KBp5csizO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== (watch till the end :das:) I just put in browser in pc mode to see your siggie and :swoon:

1 hour ago, kreacher said:

Really? i thought it was for dancing :dance_man:but i've been informed that is incorrect.

Well then... Forgive me father, for i have sinned. I asked an innocent question about a google translation and things went downhill after that :das:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

@kreacher That's because you haven't watched this video

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0KBp5csizO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== (watch till the end :das:) I just put in browser in pc mode to see your siggie and :swoon:

i was told i can't watch videos while in the naughty corner :fisch:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kreacher said:

Well, this concert is so beautiful (OOL :swoon:) that it hurts me, doesn't that count?

Had to turn on desktop browsing to see the sig. Stunning, I agree, in fact that was my pic on here for a while. :naughty:

Not sure if it's what you meant, but that is from LT, not OOL. Blue suit, grabby hands, flamenco and drumming. :lustslow: :swoon:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

Not sure if it's what you meant, but that is from LT, not OOL. Blue suit, grabby hands, flamenco and drumming. :lustslow:

Yep, from the Indeed Pride special. Anyone who has not seen it recently aught to give it a visit. It opens with some talking but then there is some seriously wonderful Mika butt. It felt to me as if he was being deliberately (homo)sexual, embracing, displaying, enjoying, playing with, and focusing his gay flirtation. His sexuality is just out there, being celebrated. It was phenomenal.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hero said:

Had to turn on desktop browsing to see the sig. Stunning, I agree, in fact that was my pic on here for a while. :naughty:

Not sure if it's what you meant, but that is from LT, not OOL. Blue suit, grabby hands, flamenco and drumming. :lustslow: :swoon:

i meant OOL, especially the last part at the piano, KILLS me; but yeah, LT is where the gif is from. it's so handy that he wore a diff color suit for each song, i wish he always did that xD  

:vacuum:

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, CharlotteL said:

(You can't tell me NOT to google something!)

I never said you HAD to Google that sentence, your curious mind did that all on its own! :naughty:

Anyway, I go to bed for a few hours and find Charlotte is the only one who even attempted some cleaning! This should be a group effort you know!

Best clean myself up first...

season 2 patrick GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Then get scrubbing...

Dog Puppy GIF by Puglie Pug

No harm in having a little dance...

Robin Williams Cleaning GIF by Hollywood Suite

Then reach all the tricky spots...

200.gif?cid=66ee8b96l0xomwu775bcdx2tvhr5

*gets distracted by @kreacher's Mika gif :swoon:*

And be here so long I become a skeleton! 🙃

Wash Hands Reaction GIF by jjjjjohn

DONE! 

Now the rest of you, get to work!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, QueenBigFat said:

Ok, after I just typed that, my Hunny? The Mikajar person? Quipped 

“well, at least they know your hands are free.”

I type with one hand, tho….

I bet that Mikajar is pretty full after being in this thread! :das:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Anyway, I go to bed for a few hours and find Charlotte is the only one who even attempted some cleaning! This should be a group effort you know!

hey now, i washed a bit of wall while i watched videos. then i vacuumed, didn't you see the vacuum smiley in my last reply? 

Sorry, i've never been very good at being put in the corner as a punishment. I always found ways to entertain myself and never once learned my lesson :doh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I never said you HAD to Google that sentence, your curious mind did that all on its own! :naughty:

Best clean myself up first...

season 2 patrick GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Then get scrubbing...

Dog Puppy GIF by Puglie Pug

No harm in having a little dance...

Robin Williams Cleaning GIF by Hollywood Suite

Then reach all the tricky spots...

200.gif?cid=66ee8b96l0xomwu775bcdx2tvhr5

*gets distracted by @kreacher's Mika gif :swoon:*

And be here so long I become a skeleton! 🙃

Wash Hands Reaction GIF by jjjjjohn

DONE! 

You people are sick😂🤦🏻

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, kreacher said:

i meant OOL, especially the last part at the piano, KILLS me; but yeah, LT is where the gif is from. it's so handy that he wore a diff color suit for each song, i wish he always did that xD  

didHappy Good Morning GIF by joeyahlbum

Spoiler

Where is the  eemoji?

:vacuum:

vacuum did  at past.the time  is  very  ici  here  lucky  that  i  had  my  bots  &gloves.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I sent myself here because Mika messed up with Apocalypse Calypso lyrics in the interview with Bernard Montiel and as I am French I had to explain that to me the real lyrics are naughtier than what he said when he messed them up :doh:Crypto Nft GIF by Chubbiverse

Edited by crazyaboutmika
Typo
  • Haha 5

One of my favorite things to do is read the Buzzfeed collections of funny posts from around the internet. Often they are laugh out loud hilarious. If you download the Apple News page you will be able to go to this   one, about embarrassing experiences : https://apple.news/AYUEqybTZQZ-KithDUlQvkQ

And here is an example of what I just read at this one….

IMG_1082.thumb.jpeg.9ac2e11480cb7bb67fdd35654a61a2cd.jpeg

Edited by QueenBigFat
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, QueenBigFat said:

One of my favorite things to do is read the Buzzfeed collections of funny posts from around the internet. Often they are laugh out loud hilarious. If you download the Apple News page you will be able to go to this   one, about embarrassing experiences : https://apple.news/AYUEqybTZQZ-KithDUlQvkQ

And here is an example of what I just read at this one….

IMG_1082.thumb.jpeg.9ac2e11480cb7bb67fdd35654a61a2cd.jpeg

That's funny, but not really what the Naughty Corner is for. It would do better in the "say something random" or "not everything needs a thread" threads. 

The NC is the place you are sent to by mods and other members, to reflect and repent when you get carried away and post impure, suggestive comments about the boss man. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1