The 'KEEP MIKA GOLDEN' Voting Club

Siu

I've send the votorama to many people but no changes seem to happen... :shocked:

I've tweeted to Perez Hilton, Lady Gaga, iMMa, Jimmy... to retweet "Please help @mikasounds. Retweet http://t.co/xd5tmOw . Competition ends tonight . VOTE VOTE VOTE !!! (unlimited !!!)" as a desperate solution... but I don"t see any of them do it !!! :sneaky2:

So Sad and ANGRY !!!!!!!! :annoyed_h4h::tears:

I'm sad, what will we do? :tears:

AL moves away from our golden boy :sneaky2:

looking on the bright side.

Mika has never had the exposure that AL has had. Mika didn't come from a top rated American TV show. But he's a respectable 2nd. I'd love Mika to be first, but at least he's not way down the list. Maybe some of the other fans might check out Mika, his songs and performances, and see the reason why we have busted our guts to vote for him. That's what it's all about at the end of the day. Getting Mika the recognition he deserves.

Still voting though.

Mika has never had the exposure that AL has had. Mika didn't come from a top rated American TV show. But he's a respectable 2nd. I'd love Mika to be first, but at least he's not way down the list. Maybe some of the other fans might check out Mika, his songs and performances, and see the reason why we have busted our guts to vote for him. That's what it's all about at the end of the day. Getting Mika the recognition he deserves.

Still voting though.

exactly :thumb_yello: it would be awesome if we still managed to turn it around (I sent a message to the site, 'cause let's face it, not possible that our votes are just not counting...)

But I think the second would still be great, speacially because he's still not that well know here in Brasil

exactly :thumb_yello: it would be awesome if we still managed to turn it around (I sent a message to the site, 'cause let's face it, not possible that our votes are just not counting...)

But I think the second would still be great, speacially because he's still not that well know here in Brasil

Ok,for me second it's right,although I would like Mika the first,but for me Mika is the winner,our virtual winner:wub2:

He has been,is and will be the best :thumb_yello:

Mika forever!!!!!!

Still voting though.

I totally agree with you. When a was spying around in lambert's official, there were more than 1200 fans online! We have around 100, give or take a dozen or two, but when it comes to voting, we're not that much behind Lambert. Another comparison - Lambert has 860,000 twitter followers, MIKA 160,000. Lambert's fan base is considerably larger, but MIKA's is considerably more loyal. We should be proud of ourselves! And MIKA should be f***ing happy to have us as his fans :naughty:.

If MIKA were more apt to communicate with the media, spill spicy details about his personal life, we would see his pretty face on magazine covers more often and his fan base would be bigger, but this simply isn't MIKA. He doesn't sell his soul for fame. And we as fans are the reflection of him - modest (in numbers), yet do the best that we can.

I totally agree with you. When a was spying around in lambert's official, there were more than 1200 fans online! We have around 100, give or take a dozen or two, but when it comes to voting, we're not that much behind Lambert. Another comparison - Lambert has 860,000 twitter followers, MIKA 160,000. Lambert's fan base is considerably larger, but MIKA's is considerably more loyal. We should be proud of ourselves! And MIKA should be f***ing happy to have us as his fans :naughty:.

If MIKA were more apt to communicate with the media, spill spicy details about his personal life, we would see his pretty face on magazine covers more often and his fan base would be bigger, but this simply isn't MIKA. He doesn't sell his soul for fame. And we as fans are the reflection of him - modest (in numbers), yet do the best that we can.

That's totally true... When you do something special is expected that not as many people relate to it, but when they do it's special to them as well :wub2:

MFC is the best crowd I've ever met

I think that they r definitely steal our votes....

is that posible?

:shocked::blink::sneaky2:

I don't think it's possible. The most probable explanation would be that towards the end of the contest the large troops of AL started voting and since his fanbase is many times bigger than MIKA's, the same proportion of voting fans would be considerably bigger than ours. The more votes accumulate, the more difficult it becomes to make a difference, especially if you have limited resources.

But it's essential not to give up but vote until the end, even if it's clear it won't change the outcome. Better fight until the end than to give in!

I don't think it's possible. The most probable explanation would be that towards the end of the contest the large troops of AL started voting and since his fanbase is many times bigger than MIKA's, the same proportion of voting fans would be considerably bigger than ours. The more votes accumulate, the more difficult it becomes to make a difference, especially if you have limited resources.

But it's essential not to give up but vote until the end, even if it's clear it won't change the outcome. Better fight until the end than to give in!

I'm totally agree with you,we fight for our boy till the end

btw,I never have listened AL singing,maybe because the last year only listen Mika :naughty:

I'm totally agree with you,we fight for our boy till the end

btw,I never have listened AL singing,maybe because the last year only listen Mika :naughty:

Actually I haven't either. Maybe he's really good and should indeed win the competition :lmfao:

I don't think that Mika should tell detail about his personal life for people to like him.... that is the problem in when people wants to be fame... they r prepare to tell everything for more and more fans... I think that is just for buying more people.... WE LOVE MIKA.....

and I don't mind if he telling us about his love life or not.. that is his decision ...

Mika is our :wub2: ...

But we will try everything for Mika to win....

Isn't it why we love him so much?

Make MIKA golden again!

8_b.jpg

1. Adam Lambert

33.1%

2. MIKA

30.3% ^

Days left to vote: only until midnight (GMT -2)

http://votorama.mtv.uol.com.br/50-cantores-dos-anos-2000?o=1980

No,no,no it can't be possible,voting, voting all the time and, AL 33'1% and Mika doesn't move 30'3% :sneaky2:

Hi girls,

Back again for a while to help you as much as I can :thumb_yello:

Sorry to have been obliged to abandon you but family's obligations sometimes hardly match with Mika fan's life :dunno:

Just want to say that I totally agree with what Siu and Cathouzouf have said.

You all who have spent so much energy on the last days to keep MIKA golden should be proud of what you've done :thumb_yello:

Considering the media exposure of Mika, a 2nd place is a very brillant result :mf_lustslow: even if quite frustrating I must admit :sneaky2:

Siu, you have been showed the qualities of a great Team Manager. It was a pleasure to participate and I'm sure we will win a lot of contests in the future :thumb_yello:

The less we can do is to keep Mika as golden as he makes our day to day life :wub2:

*Go voting again just because faith and hope are the most important things in this life* :thumb_yello: