The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

2285946.jpg

There's always more :aah:

When I first saw this picture I though he was wearing his astronaut suit :roftl:

And... is it just my imagination, or out there it's reaaaally sunny?? :shocked: I'm probably dreaming. Mika couldn't be wearing mega-thick winter clothes on such a lovely day. Or could he?? :mf_rosetinted:

When I first saw this picture I though he was wearing his astronaut suit :roftl:

And... is it just my imagination, or out there it's reaaaally sunny?? :shocked: I'm probably dreaming. Mika couldn't be wearing mega-thick winter clothes on such a lovely day. Or could he?? :mf_rosetinted:

its may have been sunny but cold ;P

That pic was taken down the street from my office in March when it's still quite cold. It's often sunny here in winter, as it is today.

The point is that this oufit visually makes a pretty big guy of him, regardless the coldness. :shocked:

oops. he didnt get to the toilet in time. :roftl:

(and I like what hes wearing :teehee:)

I love what he wears there.

Too much champagne :aah:

Yes, I love it too, but maybe without this psychodelic T-shirt :naughty: