Mika to colaborate with David Lynch??

marian538

Hi!!

I have a google alert for Mika and today they sent me this:

Director David Lynch y Cantante Mika trabajan en dúo

La FM

El cantante británico de origén libanés Mika trabaja a dúo con Lynch en un cortometraje para Christian Loyboutin, reconocido diseñador de zapatos. ...

Ver todos los artículos sobre este tema »

Director David Lynch and singer Mika will work in a duet for Louboutin, but I can't open it.....:sneaky2:

Is it true?? any news about this?? is our Mika??

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is good, but I thought it might be better. It sounds like it's just another advert for Loubi, and won't do Mika's career in Britain any good at all.

Still, maybe it'll be popular on the internet and Lynch's fans will get to see Mika, and may get to love him.

Let's hope it turns out great. Maybe Mika will sing something! Here's hoping!!

This is a report from a colombian radio station. If you see carefully the note is dated august of 2009.. more than a year ago! And that´s why it mentions the launch of WAG. I don´t know why Google returned it like it was a news from yesterday, but I guess it´s just a mistake.

I'd be more interested to hear about any music he is working on and couldn't care less about his projects for Louboutin, to be honest. :cool:

dito. :naughty: or if he wants to do films instead of writing his album, how about a vlog? :teehee:

This is a report from a colombian radio station. If you see carefully the note is dated august of 2009.. more than a year ago! And that´s why it mentions the launch of WAG. I don´t know why Google returned it like it was a news from yesterday, but I guess it´s just a mistake.

so it's old "news" then? is it possible that it was this louboutin film where mika appeared as a clown?

dito. :naughty: or if he wants to do films instead of writing his album, how about a vlog? :teehee:

so it's old "news" then? is it possible that it was this louboutin film where mika appeared as a clown?

Probably it is. I'm not at all sorry that this isn't new info. I may be in the minority here but I didn't like the comercial where Mika appeared as a clown.

For one thing... If you blinked, then you missed him. He wasn't in it long enough.

For another thing... There was no way anyone who wasn't already a fan would have known it was Mika dressed as the clown. It did nothing to promote him as an actor at all.

The rest of the comercial was, in a word, booooooorriiiiiiing, with those women eating biscuits on the bed etc.

Mika and Loubi are great friends, and that's nice, but I'm glad that Mika is sticking to writing his album right now. It's the best thing to do.

Archived