Mika's accessories

ängi

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

again ....girls trying to take Mika's stuff:biggrin2: ...ok ok

I said it before and I say it again....

Take his stuff and let me to take da Boy....because he will need someone to be his accessories after u girls take everything from him:wink2:

Take his stuff and let me to take da Boy....because he will need someone to be his accessories after u girls take everything from him:wink2:

hahahahaha...nice try:sneaky2:

oooh!!! I am soooo sorry....:shocked: please don't cry....Mika has enough accessories for all his fans...:original:

ok! I want green watch,rainbow hearts bracelet, naked man necklace, and some others:mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

So.. I don't know if there is any thread like this.. If there is, then it can be closed, so.. =)

Point of this thread is to post/look whatever.. His cool accessories.. Like.. his "necklaces" and.. belts and ties and hats and stuff... You get it.. :wink2:

mika100609_01-full.jpg

wenn5458842.jpg

homexf.jpg

I want THIS T-SHIRT! With the X! His pac-man bracelet too!

I'm like LMAO imagining you hanging to his neck trying to replace his stolen accessories :lol3:

And on my wishlist before the naked man necklace comes the naked Mika... Even harder to find that one :tears:

I'm like LMAO imagining you hanging to his neck trying to replace his stolen accessories :lol3:

And on my wishlist before the naked man necklace comes the naked Mika... Even harder to find that one :tears:

no it's not...go to grey undies....and gasmic....thread...lots of naked boy....:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived