Mika in Milan - December 2010

basicamenteyo

Thanks for the article and the translation :thumb_yello:

It's sooooooo nice :wub2: To give a visit to children at the hospital and give his blood its a very generous gesture :wub2:

I regret to have a chronic anemia, I can't give my blood :emot-sad:

It's a thing important to give his blood to help ill people or people who has accident :wink2:

it's very good indeed.

i wanted to donate blood too but i can't because i've been very ill in the past. so i have to wait a few years

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is indeed a very nice gesture and thoughtful attention on his part. I can imagine how this day will remain special for thee kids :wub2:

it would be good... but donation is something we use to do like each 3 months and not only for a pic... :aah: i´m not saying anything :teehee:

i use to donate blood and i´d love if tomorrow many mfcers would go to donate... it would be wonderful...:wub2:

What makes you say that? :boxed:

You don't know what he is doing in his private life..

Sometimes it's nice to just appreciate the public gesture and to realize the importance it can have. For those young children first, and then for the people to whom it recalls the importance of donating blood and to devote time to other

For all of that, I say Well done Mika :thumb_yello:

We are all very proud of you :wub2:

A very very nice gesture, happy children. Reminded me I'm able to donate blood again.

Hm, and I love the pants. :)

About donating "for a pic", well I'd say its ok. Since we see it, since people start noticing and understanding the importance of collaboration - it works. Publicity and famous faces have always been used to promote good causes, not that those people make up the whole "income" (whatever that may be: money, blood, volunteer work etc.) of a particular cause. However, no one can say they do not like what they do and do not feel it. Just my opinion though.

A very very nice gesture' date=' happy children. Reminded me I'm able to donate blood again.

Hm, and I love the pants. :)

About donating "for a pic", well I'd say its ok. Since we see it, since people start noticing and understanding the importance of collaboration - it works. Publicity and famous faces have always been used to promote good causes, not that those people make up the whole "income" (whatever that may be: money, blood, volunteer work etc.) of a particular cause. However, no one can say they do not like what they do and do not feel it. Just my opinion though.

I cannot say anything about others, but... look at Mika's face: he definitely feels it. ;)

Beautiful moment caught on camera :wub2: I wonder if there is any videos around of that day. Would love to see the children's reactions!

and about the other stuff...I think the photo or publicity was the last thing on his mind. I mean...lets not forget what happened to Paloma, and as I may not know the specifics, I am almost sure they probably had to do a blood transfusion on her also. Therefore, He probably really felt it in his heart and genuinely wanted to do something to help others in need. :blush-anim-cl:

He is too special. Talented, handsome, charismatic, funny, but above all has a HUGE HEART. :wub2:

Edited by Mika's boo

I agree. I don't like making snap judgements based on a couple of photos but he looks comfortable and genuinely happy to be with the kids and it's not hard to imagine that he has true empathy after what his family has just gone through.

Beautiful moment caught on camera :wub2: I wonder if there is any videos around of that day. Would love to see the children's reactions!

and about the other stuff...I think the photo or publicity was the last thing on his mind. I mean...lets not forget what happened to Paloma' date=' and as I may not know the specifics, I am almost sure they probably had to do a blood transfusion on her also. Therefore, He probably really felt it in his heart and genuinely wanted to do something to help others in need. :blush-anim-cl:

He is too special. Talented, handsome, charismatic, funny, but above all has a HUGE HEART. :wub2:[/quote']

So true :mf_lustslow: I agree :thumb_yello:

and about the other stuff...I think the photo or publicity was the last thing on his mind. I mean...lets not forget what happened to Paloma' date=' and as I may not know the specifics, I am almost sure they probably had to do a blood transfusion on her also. Therefore, He probably really felt it in his heart and genuinely wanted to do something to help others in need. :blush-anim-cl:

He is too special. Talented, handsome, charismatic, funny, but above all has a HUGE HEART. :wub2:[/quote']

I agree. I don't like making snap judgements based on a couple of photos but he looks comfortable and genuinely happy to be with the kids and it's not hard to imagine that he has true empathy after what his family has just gone through.

Agree with that too :wub2:

This was the sweetest, most heartwarming thing we could see just a few days before Christmas:wub2:

It makes me even more proud to be a fan:wub2:

Thanks for posting!!!!

What makes you say that? :boxed:

You don't know what he is doing in his private life..

Sometimes it's nice to just appreciate the public gesture and to realize the importance it can have. For those young children first, and then for the people to whom it recalls the importance of donating blood and to devote time to other

For all of that, I say Well done Mika :thumb_yello:

We are all very proud of you :wub2:

Very well said!! We don't know if he has done this before etc but even if this was the first time he donated blood, I'm sure it was done genuinely. Besides these photos might set a good example and make more people donate blood or just motivate them to spend some time in order to help others.

[/quote']

Very well said!! We don't know if he has done this before etc but even if this was the first time he donated blood, I'm sure it was done genuinely. Besides these photos might set a good example and make more people donate blood or just motivate them to spend some time in order to help others.

Yep, I agree. I'm sure that his own personal experience/circumstance was a big factor in how he felt about donating right now.

And I also agree with what Louiza said re setting an example and bringing publicity to the donating topic so that more people do it.

Yep, I agree. I'm sure that his own personal experience/circumstance was a big factor in how he felt about donating right now.

And I also agree with what Louiza said re setting an example and bringing publicity to the donating topic so that more people do it.

Very well said! :thumb_yello: totally agree with you girls!

the poor things... :aah: :aah:

as roxy said this morning.. "imagine the kids singing: But your mama thought there was somethin’ wrong

Didn’t want you sleeping with a boy too long

It’s a serious thing in a grown-up world

Maybe you’d be better with a Barbie girl "

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

ppfft ..

My 4 and 5 year old do! .. :blush-anim-cl:

... tho my 4 year old son loves singing 'Big Girl' at the top of his voice walking down the street .. cos he gets the most looks and stares!! (and I get the most tutts .. which he also relishes!) :blink:

.. and don't get me started about my 5 year old daughter and lollipop. She was teaching it to her mates when she was in Nursery .. I'm just glad that I don't have to pick her up from school!!! :shocked:

Mika has corrupted my kids!!!

(does it make me a bad mum?) :boxed:

It's all good fun tho ..

it's harmless ..

.. and they don't understand half of the stuff that they sing

anyway ..

x nimmie x

oh and the trousers remind me of Rupert the Bear ... nice touch!

Edited by nimue

ppfft ..

My 4 and 5 year old do! .. :blush-anim-cl:

... tho my 4 year old son loves singing 'Big Girl' at the top of his voice walking down the street .. cos he gets the most looks and stares!! (and I get the most tutts .. which he also relishes!) :blink:

.. and don't get me started about my 5 year old daughter and lollipop. She was teaching it to her mates when she was in Nursery .. I'm just glad that I don't have to pick her up from school!!! :shocked:

Mika has corrupted my kids!!!

(does it make me a bad mum?) :boxed:

It's all good fun tho ..

it's harmless ..

.. and they don't understand half of the stuff that they sing

anyway ..

x nimmie x

oh and the trousers remind me of Rupert the Bear ... nice touch!

:floor:

sure you´re a good mom!!! anyway if anything´s wrong,it´s mika´s fault :mf_rosetinted: