Mika in Milan - December 2010

basicamenteyo

is this already been posted??

http://www.gingergeneration.it/n/mika-porta-i-regali-ai-bambini-del-san-raffaele-54664-n.htm

NDR6310.jpg

NDR6343.jpg

Mika brings gifts to the chlidren of San Raffaele

December 3rd Mika comes back to Milan, not for a concert or to promote his album but for a very important beneficent initiative. The pop star visited the University Scientific Institute of San Raffaele to spend a private afternoon along with the little patients of the Mother Child Department and the young donators of the Blood Donation Center.

During the first part of the afternoon he visited the Transfusion and Blood Donation Center, directed by Doctor Silvano Rossini: those who found “the surprise” were the young donators from 18 to 25 years old, and in his turn, donated blood. Asked the boys to continue the solidary gesture of donating and to suggest it to their acquaintances – then remained for pics and autographs.

The rest of the day was spent at the Unit of Pediatrics and Neonatology, directed by Professor Giuseppe Chiumello. Mika brought personalized gifts for the kids and with them, had fun opening the packages and playing.

Edited by robertina

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet! :wub2:

I went looking for photos from this the other day -- I knew there had to

be SOME somewhere! Guess I was just too early. Thanks for finding them and posting :flowers2:

Sweet! :wub2:

I went looking for photos from this the other day -- I knew there had to

be SOME somewhere! Guess I was just too early. Thanks for finding them and posting :flowers2:

oh you´re welcome!! and...i wasn´t even looking for them... pics have found me :mf_rosetinted: for real!! :aah:

it appeared on my facebook!! :aah:

thx for posting!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Cute.... can somone pl translate? :biggrin2:

I miss his old hair...

Here :)

Mika brings gifts to the chlidren of San Rafaelle

December 3rd Mika comes back to Milan, not for a concert or to promote his album but for a very important beneficent initiative. The pop star visited the University Scientific Institute of San Raffaele to spend a private afternoon along with the little patients of the Mother Child Department and the young donators of the Blood Donation Center.

During the first part of the afternoon he visited the Transfusion and Blood Donation Center, directed by Doctor Silvano Rossini: those who found “the surprise” were the young donators from 18 to 25 years old, and in his turn, donated blood. Asked the boys to continue the solidary gesture of donating and to suggest it to their acquaintances – then remained for pics and autographs.

The rest of the day was spent at the Unit of Pediatrics and Neonatology, directed by Professor Giuseppe Chiumello. Mika brought personalized gifts for the kids and with them, had fun opening the packages and playing.