Mika in Milan - December 2010

basicamenteyo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't too :sad: but it's normal it's too dangerous for me with my chronic anemia. I hope a day I could give my blood :biggrin2:

I wonder too what blood group Mika is. I'm AB negative :teehee:

Isn't AB-Negative quite rare? I'm sorry to hear about your anaemia

I didn't know I was Rhesus Negative until I was having my son. Then after he was born I had to have some kind of injection in case I had another baby. It seems they had to do that as there are some problems that happen with Rhesus Negative mothers when they have their 2nd child. But I never had another baby so I never had whatever problem it was, thank God.

Isn't AB-Negative quite rare? I'm sorry to hear about your anaemia

I didn't know I was Rhesus Negative until I was having my son. Then after he was born I had to have some kind of injection in case I had another baby. It seems they had to do that as there are some problems that happen with Rhesus Negative mothers when they have their 2nd child. But I never had another baby so I never had whatever problem it was, thank God.

It's not fun but I'm lucky, there are people very sick compared to me, I have a treatment and I could have a long life:biggrin2:

Yes AB Negative people are rare:mf_rosetinted: In France 0.3% of the population are AB Negative but we are universal recepient. If I need a day blood I could received A, B, AB or O Negative.

Yes, of course, when women are rhesus negative and pregnant they needs special injections during the pregnancy and after, it's in case the blood of the mum and the futur baby are in contact during the pregnancy and when she give birth. Because the unborn baby is not necessarily the same as the rhesus of her mother. It could kill the baby or the mum :boxed:

It's not fun but I'm lucky, there are people very sick compared to me, I have a treatment and I could have a long life:biggrin2:

Yes AB Negative people are rare:mf_rosetinted: In France 0.3% of the population are AB Negative but we are universal recepient. If I need a day blood I could received A, B, AB or O Negative.

Yes, of course, when women are rhesus negative and pregnant they needs special injections during the pregnancy and after, it's in case the blood of the mum and the futur baby are in contact during the pregnancy and when she give birth. Because the unborn baby is not necessarily the same as the rhesus of her mother. It could kill the baby or the mum :boxed:

my son is O negative. The blood clinic calls him every 53 days and supplied him with a VIP card, so he can give blood without waiting. He had an emergency phone call 2 weeks ago, so he went :wub2:

:roftl: I love how you can always trust Italians when it comes to fashion.:teehee:

:aah: i love this forum !! :naughty:

my son is O negative. The blood clinic calls him every 53 days and supplied him with a VIP card, so he can give blood without waiting. He had an emergency phone call 2 weeks ago, so he went :wub2:

:aah: i love this forum !! :naughty:

you mean that the clinic asked him to go to donate for an emergency???? and he went???? HOW CUTE!!!!!!! he must feel very happy... such a nice guy he must be...........:wub2:

Thanks for explaining about the mothers and babys thing. I understand it now. As it happens my son Steve is O-Rhesus-Negative too.

I'm glad you have good treatment for your anaemia. I wish you long life and much happiness.

Here finds the photos of Mika visiting sick people in an hospital in Milan (italy) on Dec 3rd, 2010 (= 3 days before the unveiled of the wax figure in Paris.

You'll see him giving his blood (lucky nurse... hope she did not hurt him :wub2:)

Link for the website : http://www.purepeople.com/article/mika-retrouve-le-sourire-a-l-hopital_a70719/1#scrolldown

1108589861.JPG

Traduction of the article :

After the tragedy that his family has been throught and of which we remain with no news, Mika has been discrete. In December, he came back in Paris for the unveiled of his double of wax in Musée Grévin. At this occasion, we thought he would mention the terrible accident of his sister Paloma but nothing. In the last announcement of the singer, Paloma was stable at the Royal Hospital of London, after a fall of her window in her building.

Some days before its coming at Musée Grévin, Mika had already appeared in Milan. The singer, composer of TBWKTM, visited the hospital San Raffaele. He benefited from this coming to show example by giving his blood in front of the cameras. Mika also visited some sick persons and offered them presents. undoubtfully does he now understand the loneliness of the patients, blocked in their hospital bed. Anyway, he appeared on the photos a little bit thinner, but very smiling.

Sur le site officiel du chanteur, il n'est pas encore question des projets de Mika. En revanche, et en guise de cadeau à ses fans, Mika a (re)posté sa reprise du classique Let it snow. Déjà interprété en 2009 avec la pop star japonaise Hikaru Utada, Mika revient à ce titre seulement accompagné d'une guitare et de son piano. On vous laisse redécouvrir Let it snow dans cette version dépouillée.

On the offical website of the singer, it is not about any projects at the moment. Anyway, as a gift for his fans, Mika (re)posted his version of the classic "Let it snow". Already done in 2009 with the Japanese pop star hikaru Utada, Mika came back to it only backed with a guitar and his piano. We let you discover this "simple" version of Let it snow.

Let's just say that Kylie Minogue also recorded it for the Christmas holidays.

I have to say that this writer of this article does not seem to know Mika at all... And I hate the way he says things on Him... But at least we have photos :wink2:

Edited by Edoclaire

• 4 years later...