• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here :)

Mika brings gifts to the chlidren of San Rafaelle

December 3rd Mika comes back to Milan, not for a concert or to promote his album but for a very important beneficent initiative. The pop star visited the University Scientific Institute of San Raffaele to spend a private afternoon along with the little patients of the Mother Child Department and the young donators of the Blood Donation Center.

During the first part of the afternoon he visited the Transfusion and Blood Donation Center, directed by Doctor Silvano Rossini: those who found “the surprise” were the young donators from 18 to 25 years old, and in his turn, donated blood. Asked the boys to continue the solidary gesture of donating and to suggest it to their acquaintances – then remained for pics and autographs.

The rest of the day was spent at the Unit of Pediatrics and Neonatology, directed by Professor Giuseppe Chiumello. Mika brought personalized gifts for the kids and with them, had fun opening the packages and playing.

Thanks for the translation!

sr2.jpg

So cute!! :wub2::teehee:

I fell in love with him. Again. :fangurl:

Mika, have my babies :mf_rosetinted: cute kids with curly hair like ours :mf_rosetinted:

+1!! :biggrin2:

Lovely! Especially now that he doesn´t have any CD or tour to promote...

Thanks Rosa!!:thumb_yello:

(Where do you find that?)

The trousers are perfect for a Children´s Hospital visit :mf_rosetinted:

in facebook :thumb_yello:

MUchisimas gracias por el post , realmente has hecho mi dia :tears: , hace mucho que no sentia este sentimiento gracias :huglove:

Thxx Rosa :wub2:

karla.... :huglove:

Awww :wub2: Thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

Apparently those are the 'Charity work' trousers as he wore them while recording the Haiti single as well :naughty:

nahce trousers :mf_rosetinted:

do the last charity work with them,mika... give them to the charity!! :aah:

Giving something back of what they received for Paloma? :blush-anim-cl:

thanks for posting, i'm happy those kids spent some nice time with him!

it would be good... but donation is something we use to do like each 3 months and not only for a pic... :aah: i´m not saying anything :teehee:

i use to donate blood and i´d love if tomorrow many mfcers would go to donate... it would be wonderful...:wub2:

it would be good... but donation is something we use to do like each 3 months and not only for a pic... :aah: i´m not saying anything :teehee:

i use to donate blood and i´d love if tomorrow many mfcers would go to donate... it would be wonderful...:wub2:

You're not wrong, Rosa, that's a good point... But, anyway, look at those little happy faces! :mf_lustslow:

There's nothing else to say but "that's why I love him so much". :wub2: And, for the record, I started crying when I saw these pics for the first time. Really. :mf_rosetinted:

Btw, nobody should say anything about his trousers, cause I love them and have an almost equal one. I'm serious! :roftl:

I'm with you he should have given them away :mf_rosetinted:

you have a nice taste too :aah:

You're not wrong, Rosa, that's a good point... But, anyway, look at those little happy faces! :mf_lustslow:

There's nothing else to say but "that's why I love him so much". :wub2: And, for the record, I started crying when I saw these pics for the first time. Really. :mf_rosetinted:

Btw, nobody should say anything about his trousers, cause I love them and have an almost equal one. I'm serious! :roftl:

you have found the thread!! :yay:

you really think any of those kids know who mika is?? :roftl: :roftl:

They will now cause they all have been given a Mika cd now...:naughty:

the poor things... :aah: :aah:

as roxy said this morning.. "imagine the kids singing: But your mama thought there was somethin’ wrong

Didn’t want you sleeping with a boy too long

It’s a serious thing in a grown-up world

Maybe you’d be better with a Barbie girl "

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

the poor things... :aah: :aah:

as roxy said this morning.. "imagine the kids singing: But your mama thought there was somethin’ wrong

Didn’t want you sleeping with a boy too long

It’s a serious thing in a grown-up world

Maybe you’d be better with a Barbie girl "

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

You're bad girls!!! :aah:

For those kids, a "Toy Boy" is... only a toy boy :mf_rosetinted: If you know what I mean. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, I don't think they need to know who Mika is, but there's something special to these peeps about having something different in their everyday lives. :wub2:

:roftl:

You're bad girls!!! :aah:

For those kids, a "Toy Boy" is... only a toy boy :mf_rosetinted: If you know what I mean. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, I don't think they need to know who Mika is, but there's something special to these peeps about having something different in the everyday lives of these people. :wub2:

True :thumb_yello:

Anyways, I do think there is a chance that they know him :teehee:

They could sing lollipop too :mf_rosetinted: