Mika kissing pictures

Miss.roxy

aw girl......... :huglove:

you still don´t know ingie,she´s such an nice and funny girl...

don´t think this joke was about to laugh at anyone. :huglove:

:crybaby:

Omg omg you should see me now! I almost started to cry! :shocked:

I´m sooo shocked, I ... I´m just speechless! I won´t be able so say a word for today.. :blink:

Seriously, that was marvelous, you did it very very very good. :shocked:

:crybaby:

Omg omg you should see me now! I almost started to cry! :shocked:

I´m sooo shocked, I ... I´m just speechless! I won´t be able so say a word for today.. :blink:

Seriously, that was marvelous, you did it very very very good. :shocked:

really?? :lmfao:

at first i thought you were in the joke too,don´t you remember i asked ingie about her siggie?? that pic was in her siggie and i really thought you noticed that... but then... well...:aah: you know the rest!!!

:huglove:

really?? :lmfao:

at first i thought you were in the joke too,don´t you remember i asked ingie about her siggie?? that pic was in her siggie and i really thought you noticed that... but then... well...:aah: you know the rest!!!

Omg REALLY I sware, I´ve had tears in my eyes, I dunno why, I just made a tear. :blink: Such.. a big surprise, I can´t even define if it was more shocked or sad or angry or what :aah:

I KNEW THAAAAAT! :mf_rosetinted: I almost wrote I saw it somewhere in someone´s siggie, but then you told me you didn´t see her here, I really thought I´ma fool .... :crybaby: But I knew I know da girl, whole time :mf_rosetinted: Today in school I was completely UPSET like Mika has a girl :crybaby: And omg she is so beautiful I really thought she´s a famous model! .......... You got me... :mf_rosetinted:

Omg REALLY I sware, I´ve had tears in my eyes, I dunno why, I just made a tear. :blink: Such.. a big surprise, I can´t even define if it was more shocked or sad or angry or what :aah:

I KNEW THAAAAAT! :mf_rosetinted: I almost wrote I saw it somewhere in someone´s siggie, but then you told me you didn´t see her here, I really thought I´ma fool .... :crybaby: But I knew I know da girl, whole time :mf_rosetinted: Today in school I was completely UPSET like Mika has a girl :crybaby: And omg she is so beautiful I really thought she´s a famous model! .......... You got me... :mf_rosetinted:

aaaaawwwwww.............................

be happy,that girl is not a bitch (well,now it´s when ingie comes and says "hey,i´m a bitch!! why are you saying i´m not??" :aah: ) so,no one is teasing mika :mf_rosetinted: so.. you can be happy :aah:

aaaaawwwwww.............................

be happy,that girl is not a bitch (well,now it´s when ingie comes and says "hey,i´m a bitch!! why are you saying i´m not??" :aah: ) so,no one is teasing mika :mf_rosetinted: so.. you can be happy :aah:

Omg, I dunno if in english people say it, but here, when we are just happy that something ended good, we say like - A stone fell from my heart. :mf_rosetinted:

I am happy. And please, DON´T do it again to me :mf_rosetinted:

(I was happy whole life that NO ONE was able to have a fun from me, I´m like I don´t trust anyone, but you.... wow. :thumb_yello:)

Omg, I dunno if in english people say it, but here, when we are just happy that something ended good, we say like - A stone fell from my heart. :mf_rosetinted:

(I was happy whole life that NO ONE was able to have a fun from me, I´m like I don´t trust anyone, but you.... wow. :thumb_yello:)

next time you´ll be part of the joke with us!!!!!

It's only my fault, I'm sorry :tears:

Could you use that tiny percent of lesbianism to forgive me? :blush-anim-cl:

Sure.. But I feel really .. weird now :sneaky2:

Why your mistake? :aah:

BTW, I read all ingie´s and rosa´s tweets now :mf_rosetinted:

I still can´t believe I didn´t trust my intuition!!!! :sneaky2:

Sorry whose thread is this? I don't get it.:roftl::naughty:

Sure.. But I feel really .. weird now :sneaky2:

Why your mistake? :aah:

BTW, I read all ingie´s and rosa´s tweets now :mf_rosetinted:

I still can´t believe I didn´t trust my intuition!!!! :sneaky2:

Cause I was stupid enough to post that earlier... :doh:

I was really confused, cause I just clicked on ingie's twitter and I saw the picture that she posted lately... Then checked the facebook, same :blink:

And I thought you all knew it, that's why I posted that sht. :aah:

Cause I was stupid enough to post that earlier... :doh:

I was really confused, cause I just clicked on ingie's twitter and I saw the picture that she posted lately... Then checked the facebook, same :blink:

And I thought you all knew it, that's why I posted that sht. :aah:

Omg and i was so happy to be here more than 1/2 of year... Ok ok I´m still a newbie :mf_rosetinted:

But with 18 MIKA portraits! Ha! Yo! :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted: my evolution is fast :mf_rosetinted:

Omg and i was so happy to be here more than 1/2 of year... Ok ok I´m still a newbie :mf_rosetinted:

But with 18 MIKA portraits! Ha! Yo! :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted: my evolution is fast :mf_rosetinted:

I joined two months after you but I didn't post much... :blush-anim-cl:

You really are fast :naughty:

next time you´ll be part of the joke with us!!!!!

Aww Roxy, don't be mad at us... :blush-anim-cl::teehee: Like Rosa said, next time you'll join the joke! (actually, it took me a while to understand that some people were NOT joking :aah:)

aww there's no need to cry, Roxy. Mika's gonna get with someone one day so we might as well get used to it! :biggrin2:

Exactly! :wink2:

Aww Roxy, don't be mad at us... :blush-anim-cl::teehee: Like Rosa said, next time you'll join the joke! (actually, it took me a while to understand that some people were NOT joking :aah:)

Ok ok I´m not, of course I´m not, but you were really bad at me :mf_rosetinted:

Omg now when I´m reading it again i can see so much irony in it! :mf_rosetinted: How could I overlook it? :mf_rosetinted: omg I must be hard in love :loco: Mika controls my life! :shocked: :shocked:

In contrary, I though that most people are not joking!

And I was like :blink::shocked:

Another situation to remember at MFC for ages :thumb_yello::biggrin2: