Mika kissing pictures

Miss.roxy

we are waiting :mf_rosetinted:

Apparently, she said to a friend named Anne: "Had a great time yesterday, visited moose again. He asked me to go on stage and I did, you can't ignore those eyes lol! Afterwards he said I was really great, I told him he owed me one!"

Apparently, she said to a friend named Anne: "Had a great time yesterday, visited moose again. He asked me to go on stage and I did, you can't ignore those eyes lol! Afterwards he said I was really great, I told him he owed me one!"

such a bitch she is :shun:

YOU,HANDS OFF!!!!

never seen her neither :dunno:

but hey if i happen to meet her someday i will ask her how it was..... i really wonder if da man has a nice butt :mf_rosetinted:

She is actually a member of MFC... and that pic is posted before at the post your picture with Mika kind of a thread...:roftl: and she is in fact only a fan...just a veeeery lucky one:naughty:

I don´t know, but I guess so .... :shocked:

EDIT: yes it is... look at hands... the same...

Yeaah! The hands are the same! She must be a model:shocked:

She is actually a member of MFC... and that pic is posted before at the post your picture with Mika kind of a thread...:roftl: and she is in fact only a fan...just a veeeery lucky one:naughty:

If you say so:thumb_yello:

Yeaah! The hands are the same! She must be a model:shocked:

If you say so:thumb_yello:

That pic with the apple looks totally professional! I agree, she must be a model! :blink:

Maybe some friend from his school days? :fisch: