Mika kissing pictures

Miss.roxy

Well, I found her on facebook and seems he does realize who she is.

moidi.jpg

Same person right?

you found her!!!!! gosh!!! yes,same person for real!!!

maybe some classmate... does she say in her profile she studied in the same college as mika or something?

maybe some classmate... does she say in her profile she studied in the same college as mika or something?

Oh yes yes we need to know who is that :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe we just found his hidden girlfriend!!! :shocked:

:hair:

EDIT:

....she is pretty.......... :mf_rosetinted:

Don't know! I can't access all of her information!

hey wait!! maybe we shouldn´t talk about her here...if she´s mika´s speshul friend or whatever maybe we are not allowed to post those pics or info here....

you´re right..

but no one know anything about her, and i think that in guidelines is a rule only about family, isn´t it? :teehee:

you´re right..

but no one know anything about her, and i think that in guidelines is a rule only about family, isn´t it? :teehee:

well i think it´s about mika´s private life in general... clearly she´s mika-related... i don´t know... but i wouldn´t like to be warned....

maybe she has a twitter account too..

it would be easy then, if Mika follows her, she´s close to him

mika doesn´t follow people who he is really related.. he´s not following her siblings or friends like andy..... i don´t think mika would follow her on twitter if they were as close as we think

mika doesn´t follow people who he is really related.. he´s not following her siblings or friends like andy..... i don´t think mika would follow her on twitter if they were as close as we think

hmm.. that´s really interesting.

So? If she's backstage she could easily jump into the picture. She's wearing normal clothes as far as I can see, so maybe she just jumped in?

I think that could be picture from same day.. look at her hair, make up.. Mika has maybe same simple white T-shirt, without necklaces, but still... His hair are similar too.. I don´t think we have to panic :mf_rosetinted:

So? If she's backstage she could easily jump into the picture. She's wearing normal clothes as far as I can see, so maybe she just jumped in?

no,i do believe she´s one of his friends,they often have been bg or lg... can you see in her profile if she is friend with anyone of mika´s others friends?? you know....

I think that could be picture from same day.. look at her hair, make up.. Mika has maybe same simple white T-shirt, without necklaces, but still... His hair are similar too.. I don´t think we have to panic :mf_rosetinted:

Well no, this picture is taken inside, the other one was taken outside. Says on her profile the first one was from 2009, the other one 2010. He often wears white shirts.

Tsk the bitch. I managed to get some more information, she's bragging to one friend about what Mika said.

no,i do believe she´s one of his friends,they often have been bg or lg... can you see in her profile if she is friend with anyone of mika´s others friends?? you know....

I can't, I don't really know who his friends are!

Well no, this picture is taken inside, the other one was taken outside. Says on her profile the first one was from 2009, the other one 2010. He often wears white shirts.

Tsk the bitch. I managed to get some more information, she's bragging to one friend about what Mika said.

:shocked:

My illusions are slowly gone . :tears:

we are waiting :mf_rosetinted: