Miss.roxy

I know :mf_rosetinted: I always get to do that with my pic :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Peace :aah:

:das:

And we could express our 0.4% of lesbians :das::aah:

:lmfao: Omg this made my bad day :thumb_yello:

We should ask Mika :mf_rosetinted:

We are two 0.4% lesbian girls and we wanna marry you.. Agree? it´ll be fun, we´re hot don´t worry :das::lmfao:

For me it's not difficult to keep the fantasy. I am in love with gay boys :mf_rosetinted: For real :aah:

I've been known to step in the bucket a few times :mf_rosetinted:. Twice actually. Both were very sweet and polite and easy-going and neat and handsome and ... did I already say polite :naughty:?

As for MIKA, in the world of fantasy, why should it matter who he likes or loves or is attracted to (if he ever finds time for such a time-consuming entertainment :naughty:) for it's a close to nil chance he's ever going to hit the hay with any of us :naughty:

Just on all the "Mika being gay/bi talk" - To be honest, Mika being gay or whatever doesn't bother me at all. I already know I have zero chance (not that I'd want him anyways), so yeah... I'd like to see him happy, and if that means a man or a woman (or both), so be it.

Though all this talk of getting with Mika is putting me off, so I'll go wander ensewhere...

Though all this talk of getting with Mika is putting me off, so I'll go wander ensewhere...

The talk about gettin with Mika is pretty much everywhere on this site, so good luck with finding a thread where no one talks about this :blush-anim-cl:

And ofc what trully matters is him to be happy, we didn't say the contrary... We were just being happy ourselves thinking about him :biggrin2:

The talk about gettin with Mika is pretty much everywhere on this site, so good luck with finding a thread where no one talks about this :blush-anim-cl:

And ofc what trully matters is him to be happy, we didn't say the contrary... We were just being happy ourselves thinking about him :biggrin2:

But I never said anyone did, I was just saying what I thought. :dunno:

I can think of a few threads without too much trouble... the Aussie thread, Wonka's thread and the world reps thread... :wink2: Give me a bit of time and I bet I can think of a few more... :naughty:

Not everywhere. :mf_rosetinted:

And can I say, thank Mika it's not everywhere! Soon I'll have nowhere to go!

Hey, do the oldlings talk about getting with Mika? :blink:

Bring on the next album already! Then we can talk about that instead! Or better yet, Mika should step out with a female singer and we can talk about when they're getting married and how many kids they're gonna have... who hasn't he been seen with yet? :roftl:

I can think of a few threads without too much trouble... the Aussie thread, Wonka's thread and the world reps thread... :wink2: Give me a bit of time and I bet I can think of a few more... :naughty:

And can I say, thank Mika it's not everywhere! Soon I'll have nowhere to go!

Hey, do the oldlings talk about getting with Mika? :blink:

Bring on the next album already! Then we can talk about that instead! Or better yet, Mika should step out with a female singer and we can talk about when they're getting married and how many kids they're gonna have... who hasn't he been seen with yet? :roftl:

Let's start a rumour, he is the father of Celine Dion's Twins:roftl:

sorry that was a too easy joke:mf_rosetinted:

I think it's because we didn't have so many things to talk about that we (especially I) turned so perv :wub2: . So can't wait for the new album!!

But this still is a Mika kissing thread :naughty: And don't you think he'd be cute with Zooey Deschanel? :teehee: I always thought this...

Let's start a rumour, he is the father of Celine Dion's Twins

Isn't Celine Dion too serious for him? :huh:

I think it's because we didn't have so many things to talk about that we (especially I) turned so perv :wub2: . So can't wait for the new album!!

But this still is a Mika kissing thread :naughty: And don't you think he'd be cute with Zooey Deschanel? :teehee: I always thought this...

probably, I've seen her goofing around... alert: I can't stand her:teehee:

:wink2::thumb_yello:

Let's start a rumour, he is the father of Celine Dion's Twins:roftl:

sorry that was a too easy joke

:lmfao: Ooooh, sounds like fun!

I think it's because we didn't have so many things to talk about that we (especially I) turned so perv. So can't wait for the new album!!

And having nothing to talk about is one of the reasons why I've started going more on the U2 site (not that there's much more to talk about... they're having a break till this year when they do the North American leg of the tour)... Unfortunately there's not much evidence of Mika kissing anyone, so I think it's okay to get a bit off track :teehee: Awwwww, Zooey Deschanel would be very cute with him! Maybe we should just start a thread where we can pick women or men for Meeks and say why they would be good together :teehee:

Celine Dion being with Mika is that odd that it could almost work.. :teehee:

probably, I've seen her goofing around... alert: I can't stand her:teehee:

I don't like her for two reasons... 1. Her songs... 2. She sung an AC/DC song and absolutely murdered it...

:wink2::thumb_yello:

It's one of my first stops when I come on here :biggrin2:...

And having nothing to talk about is one of the reasons why I've started going more on the U2 site (not that there's much more to talk about... they're having a break till this year when they do the North American leg of the tour)... Unfortunately there's not much evidence of Mika kissing anyone, so I think it's okay to get a bit off track :teehee: Awwwww, Zooey Deschanel would be very cute with him! Maybe we should just start a thread where we can pick women or men for Meeks and say why they would be good together :teehee:

I'm not a huge fan of U2. And since "Magnificent" I haven't heard any news from them :huh:

You're right, and I would LOVE to see him kissing a human being... :blush-anim-cl:

Your thread idea is great! We could also edit pictures with him and the girls we pick... That should keep boredom away for a while :naughty:

I know...:naughty:

Thanks for the preference.:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

Yeah well... you do have a pretty funny thread going there! :biggrin2:

I'm not a huge fan of U2. And since "Magnificent" I haven't heard any news from them :huh:

You're right, and I would LOVE to see him kissing a human being... :blush-anim-cl:

Your thread idea is great! We could also edit pictures with him and the girls we pick... That should keep boredom away for a while :naughty:

They've been touring pretty hard the last year or so... though Bono hurt his back in the middle of the year so the band weren't doing anything for a few months, but ended the year in Australia so that made me very happy (epsecially since I hadn't seen them live before last year).

I might start up the thread soon...

They've been touring pretty hard the last year or so... though Bono hurt his back in the middle of the year so the band weren't doing anything for a few months, but ended the year in Australia so that made me very happy (epsecially since I hadn't seen them live before last year).

I might start up the thread soon...

Oh, I guess it was an amazing show you saw there! :naughty:

And let me know when you do :biggrin2: