Mika kissing pictures

Miss.roxy

I mean as well as being golden, they are also cheating bastards...well...mostly..:mf_rosetinted:

and that's all... I'm not implying anything else...:fisch:

Sounds familiar - golden, Greek god, ... :mf_rosetinted:

Why the :crybaby: smiley?

*digs out old slogan*

STRAIGHT OR GAY, WE LOVE HIM EITHER WAY!

:punk:

+1... I mean: is there anyone here that wouldn't love Mika that much cause of him being straight, gay or bi? I'm kinda tired of this.

Edited by Fran

I totally understand what you mean sweetie, nothing is ever black or white, things, people, life evolve and change...I believe you fall in love with a whole human being, a man or a woman wheither you are a man or a woman yourself ...and we all have parts of feminine and masculine in ourselves... what matters is love and open hearts , what you say is what Mika says: no labels, just tolerance !

Such a beutiful words :huglove: thank you :)

• Like 1

+1... I mean: is there anyone here that wouldn't love Mika that much cause of him being straight, gay or bi? I'm kinda tired of this.

It's not about loving him less, I think no one has to worry about discrimination regarding the sexual orientation. Not on MFC. It's just that's it's kind of difficult to keep fantasizing about Mika and know at the same time that he's gay and wouldn't give a **** on you. But him being bisexual solves the problem for everyone on this damn planet, so we can close the orientation subject now :mf_rosetinted:

And I didn't mean to piss everyone off, I'm sorry :tears:

It's not about loving him less, I think no one has to worry about discrimination regarding the sexual orientation. Not on MFC. It's just that's it's kind of difficult to keep fantasizing about Mika and know at the same time that he's gay and wouldn't give a **** on you. But him being bisexual solves the problem for everyone on this damn planet, so we can close the orientation subject now :mf_rosetinted:

You´re right, that´s it, you know, there is a chance in me that I´m a girl, he´s a boy and maybe I have 0,00004 % chance to be his girlfriend :blush-anim-cl:

I know it´s stupid, but everyone here wants it! :mf_rosetinted: And as i think he´s bi, I still have a chance. Once he´ll say he´s gay, my hope is dead. That´s it, It doesn´t mean I don´t love him anymore, it just makes me upset. So it´s not about Mika, but about me :naughty:

You´re right, that´s it, you know, there is a chance in me that I´m a girl, he´s a boy and maybe I have 0,00004 % chance to be his girlfriend :blush-anim-cl:

I know it´s stupid, but everyone here wants it! :mf_rosetinted: And as i think he´s bi, I still have a chance. Once he´ll say he´s gay, my hope is dead. That´s it, It doesn´t mean I don´t love him anymore, it just makes me upset. So it´s not about Mika, but about me :naughty:

I am just the same!

I don't really mind, it's Mika. He won't change, cos its him, he will be the same.

For me it's not difficult to keep the fantasy. I am in love with gay boys :mf_rosetinted: For real :aah:

For me it's not difficult to keep the fantasy. I am in love with gay boys :mf_rosetinted: For real :aah:

In many cases they are much more amazing than hetero boys :mf_rosetinted:, they are too simple, you know what they´re gonna do, like a glass, you see everything :mf_rosetinted:

But gay guys are creative, they can say more than one sentence :wink2:

In many cases they are much more amazing than hetero boys :mf_rosetinted:, they are too simple, you know what they´re gonna do, like a glass, you see everything :mf_rosetinted:

But gay guys are creative, they can say more than one sentence :wink2:

I don't know no one, I just find them highly attractive :naughty:

Well... Gay or not I don't think that he is ever gonna give a heck about me either ways...so actually I never felt uncomfortable about he's choices...:naughty: and I must confess that just a little part of me, secretly wants that he admits that he is gay... because I prefer knowing that I don't have any chance and learn to live with it than knowing that I may have a chance (even if it's so low) but I'm probably never gonna be able to evaluate that chance... and besides to me, he is too good to be just straight...:aah:

Well... Gay or not I don't think that he is ever gonna give a heck about me either ways...so actually I never felt uncomfortable about he's choices...:naughty: and I must confess that just a little part of me, secretly wants that he admits that he is gay... because I prefer knowing that I don't have any chance and learn to live with it than knowing that I may have a chance (even if it's so low) but I'm probably never gonna be able to evaluate that chance... and besides to me, he is too good to be just straight...:aah:

Really?

I´m a dreamer, I believe he´s gonna marry me :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

Naah... he is not gonna marry with anyone... Coz he is already married with me...:das: end of conversation...:mf_rosetinted:

Think big...:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry girls, but he just belongs with me :mf_rosetinted:

I´m singer, drawer, i speak english, french, i´m blonde (:teehee:), I´m gonna be famous so what? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Sorry girls, but he just belongs with me :mf_rosetinted:

I´m singer, drawer, i speak english, french, i´m blonde (:teehee:), I´m gonna be famous so what? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I speak English, Spanish (could teach him :das:), I am handy, I am going to be a doctor, nothing is more useful than that :mf_rosetinted:

I speak English, Spanish (could teach him :das:), I am handy, I am going to be a doctor, nothing is more useful than that :mf_rosetinted:

I have 170 cm, with shoes 182, I won´t dissapear next to him :mf_rosetinted:

Ok I know it doesn´t matter in bed :biggrin2:

Ok, let´s wait for da moment :wink2: