...and he's got something on his nose :blink:

Mika_at_the_8d2a.jpg

Lovable, just LOVABLE!

Oh, and never forget how good MIKA is

at multi-tasking--with ICE CREAM, yet!

ice.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

I wonder how many drinks it takes him to be drunk? :mf_rosetinted:

well..I can answer on that question...I told U when I get Mika drunk....

But my friend ...who was working at the Exit festival (he delivered drinks in back stage)..and for Mika's band too...he said to me that he only see the bottles of juices and water...

bigpicturestmikapeaches.jpg

I actually like when his drunk a lil :naughty:

ohhh yeaaa :naughty:...me tooo...:mf_lustslow: soooo ADORABLE...and I think that he is much much funnier when he is drunk:naughty:...but I really can imagine that:dunno:...it's hard to imagine to be more funnier and sexier then when he is not drunk...( am I making sense) :blink:

well..I can answer on that question...I told U when I get Mika drunk....

But my friend ...who was working at the Exit festival (he delivered drinks in back stage)..and for Mika's band too...he said to me that he only see the bottles of juices and water...

Well...It's pretty normal... You can't both drink before a festival and jump around like mika does in his gigs... he would probably fell from the stage...:roftl::roftl:

though he doesn't need alcohol to fell :mf_rosetinted:

ohhh yeaaa :naughty:...me tooo...:mf_lustslow: soooo ADORABLE...and I think that he is much much funnier when he is drunk:naughty:...but I really can imagine that:dunno:...it's hard to imagine to be more funnier and sexier then when he is not drunk...( am I making sense) :blink:

plus he confesses that he wears woman's underwear when he is buzzed...:mf_rosetinted:

I freaking do!!!

It meams we all have a chance :wub2: and I think it's kinda true for me too cause I think that in every woman is a piece of lesbian if u understand me ;) woman is too beautiful to not love her

I totally understand what you mean sweetie, nothing is ever black or white, things, people, life evolve and change...I believe you fall in love with a whole human being, a man or a woman wheither you are a man or a woman yourself ...and we all have parts of feminine and masculine in ourselves... what matters is love and open hearts , what you say is what Mika says: no labels, just tolerance !

Thank you for posting! :wub2:

I've always thought he's a greek god myself! :blush-anim-cl:

DA posted this pic...I miss her :crybaby:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Well...It's pretty normal... You can't both drink before a festival and jump around like mika does in his gigs... he would probably fell from the stage...:roftl::roftl:

though he doesn't need alcohol to fell :mf_rosetinted:

Well...I think that some music stars drink alcohol before gig....

but U r right ...though he doesn't need alcohol to fell...:thumb_yello:

plus he confesses that he wears woman's underwear when he is buzzed...:mf_rosetinted:

hhhm interesting...:teehee:..but he must first take it off from some woman..to have what to wear...:naughty:..or maybe he always have a pair ...in case he get drunk...:blink:...

OMG....What I just said...waauuuu :blink:

:naughty::naughty:

Or you could just go for 100% mikasexuality, cause it includes everything... except animals, I hope :sweatdrop:

I do remember something being said about Mika and hampsters :fisch::teehee:

It's ok, I can take it :aah:

And he's so hot in that one that it's worth the suffering :mf_lustslow:

Ooooh, that's alright then...

And that his jewellery was incestuously stolen :teehee:

I love that video :wub2:

Sweet pic! :mf_lustslow:

Kind of daydreaming that was my lipstick on his cheek :fangurl:

Is it weird that I was kind of daydreaming that his shirt was tucked in properly? :blink:

I don't truly care whether he has lipstick on one, two or more cheeks :mf_rosetinted:. Alice is right - Greek God he is

ga1uz.jpg

I wonder how many drinks it takes him to be drunk? :mf_rosetinted:

According to his own words several, to pluck up his courage and walk across the room at a party. Does he need to be drunk for that or simply drunken, who knows :naughty:

Sweet pic! :mf_lustslow:

Kind of daydreaming that was my lipstick on his cheek :fangurl:

Well, who wouldn't... :blush-anim-cl:

Believe me he is way better than them...:naughty: as a literature student mythology is one of my major subjects and I can say that they are not what you think they are :aah:

They aren't golden? :blink: