Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have a curse with mobile phones, the most frequent way most of my phones have broke have been due to the charge port deciding to not charge. I have to currently lodge it with weight to charge it and I might not be able to get a new mobile phone for a little while yet... :sneaky2:

Is there any way to use MFC smileys on MSN? I have no idea of these things.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

yes, you can. before I had them in MSN. first you have to download them from MFC and put them in MSN smileys. (if I correctly remember it I did that)

Well, when I have received a driver's license - the next target - car.... :blush-anim-cl:but its probably will be after few years...!:aah:

Audi A3 sprtback :drool:

Audi-A3-Sportback-01.jpg

or Audi A6 :drool:

red-2012-audi-a6-front-side-view-wallpaper-580x435.jpg

*I know - dreaming isn't bad*

Well, when I have received a driver's license - the next target - car.... :blush-anim-cl:but its probably will be after few years...!:aah:

Audi A3 sprtback :drool:

Audi-A3-Sportback-01.jpg

or Audi A6 :drool:

red-2012-audi-a6-front-side-view-wallpaper-580x435.jpg

*I know - dreaming isn't bad*:teehee:

Thanks!:pinkbow:

But... erm... how do I get to use them on MSN? :sweatdrop:

ohh now I can't explain:aah: 'cause I have no MSN. :sad:

go to MSN smiles and find "add smiley" (or smth like this) I really can't tell you more :huh:

At :57 he said: aaahhhhh David YOU messed it up!!! :roftl:

THAT was the BEST stuck in the middle I HAVE ever seen LIVE!!! Was AMAZING! Mika kept messing up ... and I LOVE it when that man cusses!!! SO HAWT!!! :das:

At :57 he said: aaahhhhh David YOU messed it up!!! :roftl:

THAT was the BEST stuck in the middle I HAVE ever seen LIVE!!! Was AMAZING! Mika kept messing up ... and I LOVE it when that man cusses!!! SO HAWT!!! :das:

you lucky girrrrrrrl :das:

after " ahhhhaaahh you messed it up David" he says smth like "it wasn't me"??? :aah: I can't understand well:aah: and after it what he says to David? :teehee:

I'm checking my mail every 20 minutes, Pottermore is such a tease! Has anyone gotten in?

I got a mail that I got in and that they accepted but that I still have to wait to get another mail that I can enter the site :aah:

But I got in on day 5 so I'm gonna get my mail in week 5 (from 5 september)

When did you get in?

Archived