Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

I just went to school to pick up my schoolbooks from last year and omg my math books are HUUUUGE :boxed:

my english book is HUGE:shocked: I totally hate that:aah:

OMG the first one, the biggest one, is ALL about functions! 6 chapters of functions :aah: I'm gonna die!

Functions are dreadful:roftl:I don't like functions at all, because I don't understand when I'll use them in the real life:roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my english book is HUGE:shocked: I totally hate that:aah:

Functions are dreadful:roftl:I don't like functions at all, because I don't understand when I'll use them in the real life:roftl:

My English book is normal siced... But it's a different one than we used to have and I hate that. I really liked those other English books :aah: I don't understand anything of the new one :sneaky2:

I kind of like functions, it's easy sometimes. But when I look at the functions I'm gonna learn this year, gosh they seem hard :aah:.

Why do you have to wake up at 10am?

I was at shopping and mom told me that it's better to go early cos than there would be hot outside, but actually it became rainy, windy, cold day:aah:

:aah: That is weird. How's life?

sleepy:aah: nothing interesting happens here... just hope that my bro won't be back soon:aah: (but I know that he'll be here on Monday:sneaky2:).

right now I have nothing to do, I was going to draw Mika, but I'm lazy:mf_rosetinted:

sleepy:aah: nothing interesting happens here... just hope that my bro won't be back soon:aah: (but I know that he'll be here on Monday:sneaky2:).

right now I have nothing to do, I was going to draw Mika, but I'm lazy:mf_rosetinted:

Awesome :aah: You sound like me!

Nope. Not totally :aah: IT'S AWESOME THOUGH. CHECK IT OUT DUDE.

http://eloisemwahaha.tumblr.com/

That's mine. Make your own!

"Why does no one in my house understand that if the door is closed when they walk in a room, the should close it when they walk out?"

I read that on ur tumblr:roftl: it made me laugh out loud cuz that's my case too. You're not the only one:teehee: *goes to listen The Only Lonely One:groovy:*

Archived