WINNERS magic numbers

Sylvana

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And forget curls, by the time you're middle aged Mika may be grey and balding. :roftl:

:aah: can we start a petition please, to tell him he should record our video messages BEFORE he's balding?! :aah:

but maybe he'll just wait long enough until his curlz have grown back. that'd be fine with me. :fisch::teehee:

edit: oh, wait, i know what he'll do: recycling the messages he already recorded, lip-synching the new names! :aah:

:aah: can we start a petition please, to tell him he should record our video messages BEFORE he's balding?! :aah:

but maybe he'll just wait long enough until his curlz have grown back. that'd be fine with me. :fisch::teehee:

edit: oh, wait, i know what he'll do: recycling the messages he already recorded, lip-synching the new names! :aah:

shhh, don't give him ideas pls .... he might use them :naughty:

Indeed.

Years and years and years.

I hope you don't have to wait THAT long for your message :wink2:

Well, what can I say? It's Mikaland:roftl:

And forget curls, by the time you're middle aged Mika may be grey and balding. :roftl:

He's only 8 years older than me, it's not as if we're 20 years apart:roftl:

I don't care how I get it, as long as I will get it eventually:roftl:

Pssk...I only want a true original where he expresses his undying love for my awesomeness.

Well, what can I say? It's Mikaland:roftl:

He's only 8 years older than me, it's not as if we're 20 years apart:roftl:

I don't care how I get it, as long as I will get it eventually:roftl:

Pssk...I only want a true original where he expresses his undying love for my awesomeness.

Maybe you are just SO awesome that he is mindblown and it is taking him all this time to conjur up how to express his feelings adequately?

Archived