WINNERS magic numbers

Sylvana

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice dream. Stop dreaming, It's too hard to broke our ilusions :boxed::mf_rosetinted:

Let's go away our thoughts :roftl::naughty::biggrin2:

NEVER stop dreaming! :biggrin2:

so, that group pic on mikasounds...

... just wondering... who were all those people? :blink: i count 23 (without the 3 children), and there were still some people missing in that pic ... but if i count 6 winners plus 2 guests each, i get 18... :blink: was it the crew people too? or did some people bring more than 2 guests? :dunno: or was the winner with the 500.000+ points allowed to bring more than 2 people, because she actually won the prize "with her friends", like it was stated on the website? :wink2:

so, that group pic on mikasounds...
... just wondering... who were all those people? :blink: i count 23 (without the 3 children), and there were still some people missing in that pic ... but if i count 6 winners plus 2 guests each, i get 18... :blink: was it the crew people too? or did some people bring more than 2 guests? :dunno: or was the winner with the 500.000+ points allowed to bring more than 2 people, because she actually won the prize "with her friends", like it was stated on the website? :wink2:

There were only 18 people there that came from the contest (winners +2), so anyone else in the pic must be crew or other guests of Mika/Team Mika. I saw Mika's manager speaking for quite awhile to a couple of people so it may have been more business related than personal friends of Mika. But some brought children so I have no idea who they were exactly. :dunno:

Tiibet's husband was the only male "fan" there so any other men in the picture are other guests/crew.

There were only 18 people there that came from the contest (winners +2), so anyone else in the pic must be crew or other guests of Mika/Team Mika. I saw Mika's manager speaking for quite awhile to a couple of people so it may have been more business related than personal friends of Mika. But some brought children so I have no idea who they were exactly. :dunno:

Tiibet's husband was the only male "fan" there so any other men in the picture are other guests/crew.

thanx. :thumb_yello: lol, the crew sneaking into the fan picture! :naughty:

...one additional piece of info that you might love:

there was a guy with a woman and a 3-4month old baby there and after the gig the guy was singing Grace Kelly to the baby who kept giggling ...:teehee:

It was sooo sweet and really funny. :roftl:

But didn't someone said (sorry, can't remember now :teehee:) that she was with 2 guests? The first mail said her to bring one guest and then she got other one asking for her 2 guests. She was 6th on the game I think.

every winner were told at first 1 guest, then they were all told 2 guests.

that's why there was 18 people :blush-anim-cl:

That indeed is disappointing. I would virtually slap him in the face if he dares to say: "Hey Ingrid! This is Mika. Congraaaatsss you've got more than 150,000 points but due to circumstances, you didn't get the prize the site terms said you would. But who cares! Well done and enjoy this message!"

Truth be told, he never said my name to me. Unless my name is HelloHowyodoin':mf_rosetinted: Maybe he doesn't even know my pretty name:shocked: :tears:

Well, he should do as I spelt it out to him enough times when I got you the autograph. It's not like he wrote "Imgia" or anything! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well, he should do as I spelt it out to him enough times when I got you the autograph. It's not like he wrote "Imgia" or anything! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm pretty sure by now the name Ingie is settled forever in his collective memory:mf_rosetinted:

yes,it´s stuck in his mind as:

ingie: the pig who dances like crazy on stage :mf_rosetinted:

I'll have you know that I have far more qualities. But indeed, even crew members I had never met before recognised me as the crazy one:mf_rosetinted:

And I'm proud of it!:biggrin2:

Nope. I fear I might be middle aged by the time it arrives.:aah:

And what is wrong with middle age?

I would just like to admit at this point that I actually wrote 'muddle' age and had to edit it....................therefore answering my own question :naughty:

And what is wrong with middle age?

I would just like to admit at this point that I actually wrote 'muddle' age and had to edit it....................therefore answering my own question :naughty:

Nothing wrong with it, just that it still is so long before I reach that point:roftl:

Nothing wrong with it, just that it still is so long before I reach that point:roftl:

Indeed.

Years and years and years.

I hope you don't have to wait THAT long for your message :wink2:

Archived