his videos comment

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea he is very creative and talented. too bad he lives in london.. hes so far away but seems so close :teehee:

The video is very original and the music too! Yes it is a pity he did not live in our own country but all we have to think that Mika has private life he has a house he has friends he has family. He may like a lot of fans (thankfully) but he needs his space!

does mika have kids? wife? inform me.. please.

Hi! Welcome to the MFC!

You seem to have a lot of questions, and I suggest you read our FAQ, there's a lot of info there that may answer them! :wink2:

Have fun, and any doubt, feel free to ask! :thumb_yello:

• 3 weeks later...
LOL no :roftl:

Don't lie Caz...we've got to tell new fans the truth so they know.

Dear iheartmika4eva, we can't discuss name and face on the forum because we'd like to protect their private lives, but Mika is indeed seeing someone and has 2 twin boys called Abd-al-karim and Bob. I think it's really sweet he did want to stay in touch with his Lebanese roots!

Don't lie Caz...we've got to tell new fans the truth so they know.

Dear iheartmika4eva, we can't discuss name and face on the forum because we'd like to protect their private lives, but Mika is indeed seeing someone and has 2 twin boys called Abd-al-karim and Bob. I think it's really sweet he did want to stay in touch with his Lebanese roots!

"did want to stay in touch with his Lebanese roots"? He failed a bit when he named his second son "Bob"...oh well.

"did want to stay in touch with his Lebanese roots"? He failed a bit when he named his second son "Bob"...oh well.

No that is the nicest thing! One has an Arabian name, the other a typical English name! He mixed all of his roots! Don't you think that's beautiful?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this, but if not then mods let me know:

300_95728.jpg

On the right we have Robert Michael Penniman or Bob for people close to him and on the left we have Abd-al-karim Haytham Penniman, shortly called Ab

Archived